R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 12-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #31
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by convertedtoBL View Post
I am actually looking for a good rig for a friend, that is what made me come across this thread. I wouldnt bother with this because there are waaayyy better deals out there. Maybe his price is fair but there are maybe 10% of r/c guys out there willing to drop that kind of loot on a roller. This is definitely not the place to find that 10%.

I am no newbie to this hobby or to forums. I know how things work. I would hope someone here would show me other options if I was considering buying this rig, just to be kind.

This may be a great deal for someone, somewhere, looking for that specific rig and was looking to buy the Race Roller, but the fact remains most people who are going to drop that kind of loot are going to WANT to do the assembly themselves so they know the rig, not to mention most wont buy any hop ups until they are needed.

I hope this guy gets what he wants, I can probably point him to a couple other forums that may allow him to sell it to a better demographic if he wants to pm me
Well again. This is a race roller they come pre built. And the hop ups that are listed is what 80% of us would buy for the truggy !!! Plus a starter box.The price he is asking is less than you will find anywhere. Come on people use your head and shop around first for prices. Maybe we should start a new thread. IS HE ASKING TO MUCH OR I SEEN CHEAPER ONES ON FLEE BAY. MAN THIS GUY IS NUTS ASKING THAT PRICE. lol
Serpent S11T Losi ten scte Houston Tuned Team Toronero 2084 ss, plus 4 team 9901 ss pipe Hitech servos Proline tires SPONSORS T@T MOTOR SPORTS AND SKIDOO racing TEAM TERRIBLES,And finally my wallet.In Memory of my Boy Brian!
teamlosi906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #32
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default 2.ot

well me personally if I was in the market for a losi. I would buy it in a second. I know before I buy a kit I research it, find its weak points and buy hop ups immediatly
tristyn is offline   Reply With Quote