R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 12-17-2010, 07:23 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by convertedtoBL View Post
Name calling, really how old are you?? Im guessing in the teens maybe a bit younger?? Hacking??? This place is funny sometimes. Selling a roller for $750 is a joke. No motor, No Electronics, nothing but a roller. $750.....

Just because I am already called names and ridiculed I am going to prove a point

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOSI-8IGHT-T-E-2...item415562ae23

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOSI-8ight-t-2-0...item230c960cf3
This is a used race roller on ebay, And i sold this one to my buddy last year used for $425.00 not new with hop up's Ever price a new race roller on flee bay?? There is always somebody with a smart as^%^ remark on a f/s post!! Not Cool at all. And i bet your not even looking for one. Bump for a nice ride.
Serpent S11T Losi ten scte Houston Tuned Team Toronero 2084 ss, plus 4 team 9901 ss pipe Hitech servos Proline tires SPONSORS T@T MOTOR SPORTS AND SKIDOO racing TEAM TERRIBLES,And finally my wallet.In Memory of my Boy Brian!
teamlosi906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (97%+)

Quote:
Ahhhhh, the words of someone not trying to screw up anyones thread!! lol
Point taken.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #18
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)
Default losi

wow 750.00 for a roller. good luck.
slasher666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #19
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 116 (100%+)

Am I missing something? From what I can gather, the seller is offering a brand new race roller, which sells for $699.99 on amain (reputable store).On top of that it has over $260 worth of brand new upgrades, which are all good upgrades from what I can tell and pretty much anybody would want to buy them anyhow if they owned a new 2.0 truggy.Plus, I believe I read it was free shipping.By my calculations that adds up to roughly $1000 for all BRAND NEW equipment delivered to your door.If I were in the market for a new Losi race roller,this deal would be a no-brainer. Or am I missing something?

Anyway, good luck on the sale. Should move quick if I'm reading correctly!

And to all those posting negative comments on this man's thread; Way uncool!

EDIT: With all the clutter in this thread I somehow missed this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mista.matrix View Post
TTT....price drop...$699.99
That's a really great deal! That's the price of just the race roller before shipping!!!!
harry697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #20
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
not on anyone side just pointing out a few things.

That first one isnt a 2.0, it says it is but it isnt, it has a few 2.0 parts. yes it has electronics but he is asking $750+35 shipping for a 1.0 rtr w/ some 2.0 parts

the second one is used, it will not stay at 150(this is what it was when i checked it) most used 8t 2.0 rollers will sell roughly 300-450 depending on condition and hop ups.

i think for a brand new 8t 2.0 roller with the few upgrades is worth prob 600-700 bucks so what he is asking is fair, its not priced to sell fast but its fairly priced

just my .02 : )

by the way the first one is a 2.0. it is my friends truck. was built to race but he never got the chance with some personal problems that came up. i have and race a 1.0 and can and will run with ne 2.0
doubletrouble21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:02 AM   #21

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

It's a fair price.

Last edited by Muggydude; 12-18-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Muggydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:03 AM   #22
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher666 View Post
wow 750.00 for a roller. good luck.
WOW another one,That cant read the rules. Maybe a moderator should have a chat with some of you guys. And yes last year with the losi rebate.They were selling cheaper than now. The main problem with everything here is nobody should be saying anything about his price. period unless you have a offer to make send it thru a pm. Why is this so hard to do. SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE TO GIVE THEIR 2 CENTS WORTH.!!
Serpent S11T Losi ten scte Houston Tuned Team Toronero 2084 ss, plus 4 team 9901 ss pipe Hitech servos Proline tires SPONSORS T@T MOTOR SPORTS AND SKIDOO racing TEAM TERRIBLES,And finally my wallet.In Memory of my Boy Brian!

Last edited by teamlosi906; 12-18-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #23
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlosi906 View Post
WOW another one,That cant read the rules. Maybe a moderator should have a chat with some of you guys. And yes last year with the losi rebate.They were selling cheaper than now. The main problem with everything here is nobody should be saying anything about his price. period unless you have a offer to make send it thru a pm. Why is this so hard to do. SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE TO GIVE THEIR 2 CENTS WORTH.!!
1+
yup if you dont like the price people move on its an option . why slander his posting let the guy do his buinesss.

As Teamlosi stated a lot of people buy and sell (I Do) it's a normal day item but people on RCTECH want the items for free sometimes 50 percent off isnt good enough.

If you have a concern PM the guy so everyone can see.
Leave this guy alone.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #24
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You guys are right ,I apologize
Old 12-19-2010, 06:27 AM   #25
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Bump for a good deal !
The problem is that there are a lot of good used 2.0s out there that people would rather buy.

Good luck with your sale man !
razorburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:34 AM   #26
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Send a message via AIM to RCaddict0
Default Free Bump

To the top for all the BS this guys takin. Gezzz..If you dont think its fair then dont post,buy or beat the guy up over it. Just click the back button and keep movin. If you truely think its over priced and dont think it would sell at that price then maybe politely PM the seller and let them know they might not sell at that price. Not dog them publicly. Good luck with your sale man.
RCaddict0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #27
Tech Adept

OK I didnt call anyone names, dog anyone. In fact I told him good luck with that one. My point of this is to open his eyes to see that you dont EVER get what you put in to a rig trying to sell it online, especially to a low ball place as this. Everyone here low balls on everything.

Not to mention the fact that if I was about to spend this on a rig and had other MUCH cheaper options I would hope someone would speak up and make me aware of that. After all isnt that what a community is all about.

I apologize to the OP for what has happened to this thread but not for my actions. for others blowing it up because of a comment made. If it wasnt me it would have been someone else
convertedtoBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #28
Tech Elite

Quote:
OK I didnt call anyone names, dog anyone. In fact I told him good luck with that one. My point of this is to open his eyes to see that you dont EVER get what you put in to a rig trying to sell it online, especially to a low ball place as this. Everyone here low balls on everything.

Not to mention the fact that if I was about to spend this on a rig and had other MUCH cheaper options I would hope someone would speak up and make me aware of that. After all isnt that what a community is all about.

I apologize to the OP for what has happened to this thread but not for my actions. for others blowing it up because of a comment made. If it wasnt me it would have been someone else
Well you cant say everybody lowballs here. And it would of been someone else. His asking price is fair its brand new with hop up's. Its usually the newbees that dont know any better !! That have remarks about a selling price. Anybody shopping for a new rc or anything else usually knows what the prices are.And if you dont,maybe look first before hurting some ones post.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #29
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)

Free bump because as often as someone might think a price is too high, that's your opinion and unless you're making an offer or selling one yourself, you shouldn't voice it in someone else's thread because, as was stated before, this isn't a price to sell fast, but it is a fair price.

PS $699.99 shipped for all that you get below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mista.matrix View Post
MY BRAND NEW LOSI 8T 2.0 RACE ROLLER...I'M GONNA LIST ALL I ADD AFTER MARKER UPGRADES..SO PLAY CLOSE ATTENTION..OVER $260 IN UPGRADES..
I WANT $750.00 I'LL PICK UP THE SHIPPING.. FOR SOME REASON I CANT POST PIC'S SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL I'LL SHOT YOU OVER THE PIC'S..thanks

(1) DE FRONT & REAR SKID PLATES..($13.00)

(2) LIGHT WEIGHT OUTDRIVES ALL-AROUND & CENTER DIFF'S..($50.00)

(3) DE REAR MUD GUARDS..($15.00)

(4) FULL ASSULT BODY WRAP..($30.00)

(5) YELLOW MATCHING WING FOR WHEELS..($10.00)

(6) BLACK WING (FREE)

(7) LOSI QUICK CHANGE ENGINE MOUNTS..($40.00)

(8) LOSI SPLIT CENTER DIFF..($65.00)

(9) USED OFNA STARTER BOX WITH FRONT PANEL & IGNITOR PLUG..(?)

(10) FRONT & REAR BREAK SPRING SET..($5)

(11) LOSI SERVO HORN FOR HITEC SERVO..($5)

(12) I'M THROWING IN A FREE RECEIVER HUMP PACK..

(13) V2 REAR SHOCK TOWER..($30.00)
scottgir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #30
Tech Adept

I am actually looking for a good rig for a friend, that is what made me come across this thread. I wouldnt bother with this because there are waaayyy better deals out there. Maybe his price is fair but there are maybe 10% of r/c guys out there willing to drop that kind of loot on a roller. This is definitely not the place to find that 10%.

I am no newbie to this hobby or to forums. I know how things work. I would hope someone here would show me other options if I was considering buying this rig, just to be kind.

This may be a great deal for someone, somewhere, looking for that specific rig and was looking to buy the Race Roller, but the fact remains most people who are going to drop that kind of loot are going to WANT to do the assembly themselves so they know the rig, not to mention most wont buy any hop ups until they are needed.

I hope this guy gets what he wants, I can probably point him to a couple other forums that may allow him to sell it to a better demographic if he wants to pm me
convertedtoBL is offline   Reply With Quote