Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Selling Stuff - Getting out of hobby

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Selling Stuff - Getting out of hobby

Hi everyone. I am looking to sell my Losi XXX-4G and my Futaba 3PK Radio along with all of the rest of my RC stuff including a Losi four bin 1/10 car bag (it's a rectangle shaped bag with four cardboard team losi boxes in it). All of my XXX-4 tires, electronics, motor.....all of the odds and ends.

I bought the car and radio a few years ago because I wanted back in the hobby, but all of the off-road tracks that did 1/10 electric either closed or switched to 1/8 buggy/truggy and I didn't the funds or desire to switch.

The XXX-4 was built and only ran a handful of times before I boxed it up and moved to a new place. It has only recently seen daylight after being built, namely to take the attached photos.

The 3PK was the same way.

Both are in very excellent condition and I would prefer to sell all at once.

I am wanting to sell the car at $250.00 (it hasn't even seen dirt) (it retails for $329.99 on Horizon Hobby.com)

And the radio at $250.00 (it retails for $369.99 on Tower Hobbies.com)

I'll be adding photos to this posting later today.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Ok,

Apparently I have to have more posts in order to attach any images. In that case, please contact me if you are interested and I will send you photos.

UP!!!