Search

2 big 4x4's for sale, e-maxx and a savage

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 2 big 4x4's for sale, e-maxx and a savage

#1 traxxas e-maxx

well i just got this truck but i am stuck for cash this winter so all the toys are going . this is an older e-maxx, the 14.4v version, its also the 2speed version with the 3rd channel on the remote. it has an rpm bottom guard, but other than that its pretty much stock. its in pretty decent shape, tires are all good, no leaky shocks or anything, and its really clean too. its missing a body, but comes rtr. i added a plug on the transmitter to be able to run a 3s lipo or 8-10 cell nimh pack. it still works fine with AA batteries, i just run 3s in all my transmitters. the transmitter pack in the picture doesn't come with it, but might be able to work something out.

im asking $225 shipped, thanks for looking

#2 HPI savage

hey all, so i picked this truck up from a buddy awhile back but never really got a chance to use it. i went through it and cleaned and checked everything over so it would be ready to go, just missing the wheels, tx and rx, and this little plastic pivot piece that connects the throttle servo to the carb. i tore the engine right down and cleaned it all out as well, the piston/sleeve fit is still nice and tight and it ran good when my buddy had it out. it comes with a whole bunch of engine parts, enough for another 1.5 engines. truck also comes with a rechargeable receiver pack that works good. body is abit rough but still together. i just put a brand new glowplug in the engine too. the spur gear is also upgraded to a nice steel one. this truck has a 3speed transmission in it as well.

im asking $250 shipped for it, its in nice shape and with all the extra engine parts too.

thanks for looking, pm me or email at [email protected]

im on rcu with the same name if your looking for feedback

it wont let me post images here so if you want pics email me or i have adds up on rcu as well.