R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 12-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (75%+)
Default rb modded os.28xz, clocked ninja .28, pipes, cheap!!!!!!!!

MOST ITEMS ARE NOW ON EBAY!

SBEUMEL0001@kctcs.edu for more pics and more info!

Ok folks, Ive decided to drop some prices due to feeling the holiday spirit! No low ballers please guys, I know what this stuff is worth!

pics sexy rigs pics
losi eight t rtr with brand new never used flex anodized chassis installed, it has a losi smart diff installed, the diffs just got re done and re oiled, it is a great truck and pics can be seen on this thread. sexy rigs pics the truck is in this condition currently and has not been ran since these pics were taken. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

135 obo RB modded os.28xz now on ebay under screenname nubb1270 on ebay

its got his signature on the crank that has been coated, on the case on the bottom, and on the head as well! Its had some awesome work done to it, its had 1 gallon through the mill, thats all, no more no less, exactly one gallon of o'donnel 30% race including break in! still needs some high speed runs to be broken in!!! always cooled at bdc and oiled. Its been stored in a ziplock for the last few months. AUCTION IS NOW ACTIVE ON EBAY WILL UPDATE!!! a quick search will allow you to find it easily on ebay if you're interested in purchasing!

135$ obo RC techs own Neal Smith's clocked/modded grp mr ninja .28. Its had an honest 2 gallons on her, BUT it has a new rod, new bearings front and rear and it has a brand new fresh pinch from http://www.rayaracing.com/ so it needs to be broke in again is it has not been ran since I got it back from ray. It comes with a couple new and used grp #5 plugs and a spare carb body that cost me 70 dollars alone. 135$ ob0

PIPES

jammin jp4 with header, chrome/nickle plated damned near brand new no dents at all. Awesome pipe 30$ FIRM

dynamite 086 hard coated high speed pipe, one run around the track and thats it! SOLDSOLDSOLD!!!!

I have a couple of m2c clutches as well, one if the variable weighted 4 shoe clutch with half a gallon on the shoes and clutch 25 shipped. Regular shoes. BEST CLUTCH ON THE MARKET PERIOD! and the other is the non weighted regular 4 shoe clutch with regular shoes and yellow and black springs. First one to pay gets the spare springs and stuff. 25 shipped a piece only a half gallon on each of these and those were break in.

Paypal only, I will ship the same day as payment clears, or within 24 hours with priority and a dcn#.
I can send email pics if you guys like my school email is SBEUMEL0001@kctcs.edu for info and first ones to send money to bonnieb@bbtel.com gets the parts! Once again paypal addy is bonnieb@bbtel.com

Last edited by cham; 12-11-2010 at 06:48 PM.
cham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #2
Tech Adept

interest in the o.s. .28xz has been shown along with the 4 shoe clutch but no payments have been sent so far!! here are some pics for you guys...

[IMGhttp://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1703/093ym.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #3
Tech Adept

I just wanted to let you guys know that any pics can be requested on anything, and Ill ship the same day as payment clears as long as it ist after 5 est worry free buying folks...
Old 12-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
Tech Adept

items are going to be listed on ebay folks, PM me for the links to the auctions if interested...
Old 12-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #5
Tech Adept

Dynamite 086 is SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old 12-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #6
Tech Adept

bidding has now begun on the rbmods os.28xz on ebay just an fyi!
Old 12-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #7
Tech Adept

8t roller SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!