R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 12-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Unused Adam Drake .28 Nitro Motor for trade

I have a new never used Adam Drake special edition .28 nitro motor that i would like to trade. I need a couple of batteries for my nephews hyper 10sc. I just gave it to him but I couldnt buy any batteries. they would have to be a min 0f 4000mah 30c or 5000mah 25c . The truck has a ballistic 550 motor, so from my understanding those are the smallest batteries i can use, but im not completely sure. If you have other stuff let me know what you have. i was thinking i to sell the motor for 120 shipped so if you want to buy it let me know, dont hesitate to hit me up with an offer. thanks

The Drake Platinum Series of nitro engines carry an Italian pedigree and are designed for the serious racer. The Platinum engines incorporate all Adamís tricks with the latest nitro technology of the famous Italian nitro engine houses. The Platinum Series are the engines raced by Adam himself in 1/10th and 1/8th off-road.

With Truggy racing becoming more and more popular and with a good set of engine rules in effect, Trinity decided it was time to make the best Truggy engine. The Drake Truggy engine is built in Italy to Adam Drakeís specifications. Itís designed to be easy to start and tune yet produce enormous amounts of power. Power is no good without the correct power band to maximize your Truggy chassis. The Drake Truggy engine like all the engines in the Drake Platinum Series is tailored for the American racer on American style tracks.

Features and Specifications include:
* 9 Ports.
* ABC Construction.
* Slide Carburetor.
* Rear Exhaust.
* Turbo/SG Style Heavy Duty Crankshaft.
* Rubber Sealed Ball Bearing.
* Claimed HP 3.3 Standard.
* RPM 34,000 Standard
Monarch490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Tech Regular

Default pics

some pics
Attached Thumbnails
Unused Adam Drake .28 Nitro Motor for trade-pa060003.jpg   Unused Adam Drake .28 Nitro Motor for trade-pa060012.jpg   Unused Adam Drake .28 Nitro Motor for trade-pa060017.jpg   Unused Adam Drake .28 Nitro Motor for trade-pa060015.jpg   Unused Adam Drake .28 Nitro Motor for trade-pa060007.jpg  

Old 12-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
Tech Regular

Deal pending