Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
"SOLD"-Schumacher MI4lp-Calandra Gen-Xl(new of this year) >

"SOLD"-Schumacher MI4lp-Calandra Gen-Xl(new of this year)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"SOLD"-Schumacher MI4lp-Calandra Gen-Xl(new of this year)

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Default "SOLD"-Schumacher MI4lp-Calandra Gen-Xl(new of this year)

Well, for reasons rebranding I must rid of this wonderful car that I really do not have drefaudado all season and it has proven to be a high-level car providing many moments of joy, sadness, many more than.

1 - Schumacher MI4lp, optioned with the tuning kit Litemodz (All screws and titanium rods titanium also cushions, four anti-vibration cardans, 2 spools lightened with delrin Vassar (one of the two to open) disposal blades. It also includes the Pivot Blocks of aluminum, which allow you to modify the anti-squat and dive. The whole car ceramic bearings.
- Replacement of traps (with medium flex options), two whole sets of carbon platelets to modify the rear grip of the car, split apart the original subframe to improve traction, spindles, Knuckles, cardans, all hardware serial car, all car series bearings, a full differential parts, standard hexagons and apart from the slim, ball joints, belts, etc ...
- In the car including servo s9551, 2 carrocerias mazda speed 6 and LTC-R (painted by Nani).
Total price 350 euros.
There is a possibility of adding this electronic (drive Sxx LRP spec stock with a 10.5 x11) for 50 euros more.

2 - Calandra Gen-Xl 1 / 12 with only 1 new national race and all options (I sell it for not using it), with a car "INT" in parts.
The car includes two batteries of 3.7 (a thunder power 50c / 5000milis intellect of sugarcane and other 50c/5000milis too).
- More than 5 games foam wheels (there are brand new) and additive for them.
- Two Protoform bodywork, painted in aeografo.
Total price 180 euros.
- There is possibility to add the electronics in this car set forth above, with this drive which is also specific to 1 / 12 and changing the engine for a 4.5 50euros more.
Contact phone: 629406420, Alejandro. Any doubt respond by private message.
Come on, the material is 100% care.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Tech Initiate

upˇˇ