R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 12-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default ***Losi 8 RTR nitro buggy barely used New Price! ***

This is a barely used original Losi 8 RTR buggy. I bought it about a month ago brand new. The buggy came NIB minus the dx 2.0 radio and the spin start, but came with a spectrum 2.4 ghz radio instead. It will come with what you see in the pics, plus a receiver and the spin start with battery. All you need is the glow plug igniter and fuel. The buggy had never been used and the wing was still in the plastic and it had all the stickers and manuals. It has an upgraded 2.0 battery tray and a new metal gear high torque throttle servo. I ran it about 4 times (some backyard bashing and one trip to the local park to test it out), and the engine has less than a gallon through it. This buggy is great and i hate to sell it, but i am interested in finding a 2.0 roller now that i am more into the hobby. The engine in this buggy is the 454, which is larger than the new 2.0 RTR so its really strong! check out the pics.... I am trying to get $400 shipped. email me at btosk28@hotmail.com or pm me.**Now $325 shipped!***
Attached Thumbnails
***Losi 8 RTR nitro buggy barely used w/ 2.4ghz radio***-8ight-rtr-002.jpg   ***Losi 8 RTR nitro buggy barely used w/ 2.4ghz radio***-8ight-rtr-001.jpg   ***Losi 8 RTR nitro buggy barely used w/ 2.4ghz radio***-8ight-rtr-003.jpg   ***Losi 8 RTR nitro buggy barely used w/ 2.4ghz radio***-8ight-rtr-004.jpg   ***Losi 8 RTR nitro buggy barely used w/ 2.4ghz radio***-8ight-rtr-005.jpg  

Last edited by btosk28; 12-11-2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: new price
btosk28 is offline   Reply With Quote