R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   30 amp. power supp. $25.00 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/458801-30-amp-power-supp-%2425-00-a.html)

chad gilland 12-05-2010 10:27 AM

30 amp. power supp. $25.00

I have a 30 amp rivergate hobby center power supply in great shape. $25.00 shipped anywere in the U.S.

rabbiter 12-05-2010 10:30 AM

Would you be intererested in a trade for a Losi dessert truck with some upgrades?

Revolauncher 12-05-2010 10:46 AM

I'll take it, if it comes with the cord and is plug and play. PM me your paypal address

Divey 12-05-2010 10:50 AM

I will take it. Pm heading your way.

Terry

Revolauncher 12-05-2010 11:41 AM

Hey Divey. I already have dibs FYI. More snipes on this site. Sheesh.

Divey 12-05-2010 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Revolauncher (Post 8300608)
Hey Divey. I already have dibs FYI. More snipes on this site. Sheesh.

I was typing my post before you posted. I didn't know until I hit the summit button. Don't start judging me, you don't even know me. By the looks of my ratings, I seriously doubt I'm a "snipe" as you put it. Also, I always pm the person before I post.

Terry

Revolauncher 12-05-2010 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Divey (Post 8300439)

Terry

It took 4 minutes to type this? Sorry, but I have been sniped twice on this site so far, so excuse me, if I also PM'd him before posting. I notice nobody edits their post to say if Revo does not take it, I'm next, just common courtesy that's all. I hope whoever gets it, enjoys it.
Brian

trerc 12-05-2010 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Divey (Post 8300439)

Terry

Originally Posted by Divey (Post 8300660)
I was typing my post before you posted. I didn't know until I hit the summit button. Don't start judging me, you don't even know me. By the looks of my ratings, I seriously doubt I'm a "snipe" as you put it. Also, I always pm the person before I post.

Terry

Looks to me like you PM'd after you posted this time, both of which came after Revolauncher posted he'd take it... also trader feedback is what it is, at one time yours was ZERO too...I'm not interested or judging just calling it how I see it. :D

Divey 12-05-2010 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Revolauncher (Post 8300677)
It took 4 minutes to type this? Sorry, but I have been sniped twice on this site so far, so excuse me, if I also PM'd him before posting. I notice nobody edits their post to say if Revo does not take it, I'm next, just common courtesy that's all. I hope whoever gets it, enjoys it.
Brian

Yes it took 4 minutes. I was researching the power supply before I posted the reply. I was reading about the specs on it. The seller is going to sell it to whoever he wants to. And you never know if my pm got to him first that's why I didn't edit it. I don't want to clutter up the OP's thread so let's leave it as is. If your pm got to him first then congrats on a great deal.

Terry

Divey 12-05-2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by trerc (Post 8300697)
Looks to me like you PM'd after you posted this time, both of which came after Revolauncher posted he'd take it... also trader feedback is what it is, at one time yours was ZERO too...I'm not interested or judging just calling it how I see it. :D

Well good thing it only looks to YOU. My post can go either way. Pm heading your way. Either I am sending it OR I already sent it. And don't say ratings are what it is, ratings is what puts trust on this site. Without it most would be hesitant. I worked very hard for mine and for someone to judge me without knowing me is flat out wrong.

Terry

Revolauncher 12-05-2010 01:26 PM

well, regardless, rabbiter has the floor with his trade offer. If the seller would like his asking price, I am ready to oblige, with paypal waiting, just wanted the opportunity as it looks perfect for what we need here.

chad gilland 12-06-2010 05:25 AM

no hard feelings i was adding a new debit card to psy pal

bump, sorry lets not fight just work it out and get back w/me.

Revolauncher 12-06-2010 10:51 AM

just got home from work, payment sent. Thanks fellas'.

chad gilland 12-06-2010 11:38 AM

30 amp. power supp. $25.00

sold