R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 12-04-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default HUGE SALE- Jammin X2-E brushless lipo's charger wheels/tires LOOK!!

hi, im trying to save up for a motorcycle so im selling all my RC stuff. someones getting a good deal PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, OFFER!!!

and absolutely NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. jammin x-2E (tekno conversion) RTR package deal - $500+shipping or OFFER!!!
comes with the xerun 150A 2000kv combo with programming card (6s capable) and 2.4ghz hobbyking radio with 2 extra rx (3 in total). will also come with a BUNCH of stuff, lots of pinion and spur gears, a crapload of extra parts, TWO extra chassis (one homemade, one from the original roller i bought), wheels/ tires (on onroad set and 3 offroad, only one set is really worn out). has mg995 metal gear steering servo. i could go on forever, but just look at the picture for all the stuff that is included. This car is insanely fast!! over 1k invested easily, too many extras to list them all!
pics:

2. lipo batteries (all with deans connectors)
-protek 4s 5400mAh 35C hard case pack, ROAR approved, approx. 10 cycles- $75 shipped
-2x tunigy 2s 5200mAh 30C hard case pack, approx 15 cycles each- $35 shipped each
-ebay 2s and 3s packs (2 of each type) ranging from 15C to 30C and 3000-4000mAh (ask for specs on a specific pack or look at pics). id guess about 25 cycles each give or take - $20 shipped each OR $60 for them all
pics:

3. lipo charger/balancers
- lipro imax b6 charger/balancer 1-6s 5A max charge rate comes with ac adapter and lots of different plug adapters- $30 shipped
pics:

- hyperion 1-6s balance adapter brand new (converts non balancing charger to balancing charger, can also balance by itself)- $20 shipped
pics:

i also have some other random odds and ends id like to get rid of, 1/10 tires and wheels (2wd st and 2wd buggy) some brand new some used, lots of 64p and 32p pinions and spurs, etc... let me know if you might be interested i can put up some more specifics. or if you want to buy all the stuff sight unseen id do 35 shipped (trust me, you would be getting more than your moneys worth, much more...) its mostly 1/10 stuff btw

let me know if you want pics of anything in specific e-mail is cooptroop123@gmail.com. also sorry for the bad quality all i have is a phone camera

OFFER UP!!!
cooptroop123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
Tech Initiate

bump
Old 12-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #3
Tech Initiate

prices are negotiable offer up!