R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 12-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Associated MGT 8.0 RACED OUT!! Best here

This hurts to sell, but I must sell one of my favorites in the fleet, a RACED OUT associated mgt 8.0. This thing is fast, clean, and turns heads!!! Has many upgrades like...
* Ported and Polished AE 8.0 motor, completely sealed with copper based silicon, and the highly desirable and effective Nova cooling head, less than one and a half gallons through it counting break in fuel.
* Hardcore Racing HCR TITANIUM upper and lower chassis, just put on, Next to no run time, loctite on every single screw. (This alone was over $250.00)
*Hardcore Racing HCR TITANIUM Steering link
* Aluminum Factory team shock caps all around, 45W silicone shock oil.
*RPM Upper and Lower A-Arms all the way around
*Factory team Heli Style Clutch and Factory Team Flywheel
*Pro Line 23MM Hex Adapters Aluminum Hex Adapters
*Low Profile (Almost like Proline 40 series) Bowtie tires with an honest 95% Tread left.
*Axial Aluminum Fuel Filter

I also have the AE drill start, (think I have the stock glo igniter somewhere), and some other misc. parts/items. I also have the original radio/receiver so its RTR. I used my airtronics M11 on it.

This truck is a beast and looks as good as it performs. I never had a problem with it and the ONLY reason Im selling is unfortunately due to busy schedule and must pay some bills..

$600 shipped. Shipping alone will be about $40-50 so price is firm.
Pics speak for itself, this thing was mostly a shelf queen and an occasional crowd pleaser

Pics were taken today to show item works fine, but as always with all RC sales, sale is final after payment. Have PLENTY of feedback on eBay, JCBase2111

The truck is MINT, runs perfectly (still has a summer weather tune, havent used it since it cooled down). I use hobbico afterrun oil, and Odonnel 20% fuel. I use a temp gun for tuning, never been over 250 degrees. The gearing is a little low, I always run on small tracks, so you will most likely want to change it if your not just racing on tight tracks. You don't need anything except the AA batteries and a screwgun to start it, unless you have a 7.2V battery for the factory pistol starter. I would really like an adult or experienced hobbyist to purchase this, it has a lot of time and effort into it, and I have seen what 90% of others treat their vehicles like, and I don't want to see this go down that road. If you have any other questions just message me or ask. I'll send pics of the extras and what not if somebody desires.
Trex600JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
Tech Regular

Old 12-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
Tech Regular

UP!
Old 12-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
Tech Regular

575 shipped
Old 12-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #5
Tech Regular

Throw out an offer if interested, this truck is Insane!!! Perfect performance and pics speak for condition itself!!
Old 12-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #6
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Bump for a nice monster truck
Justin Bolin is offline   Reply With Quote