R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 11-30-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default FT Associated T4

Looking to get $140 shipped via paypal for all I have for it.

I have a FT T4 roller, Shock's were replaced 5 months ago, as was the chassis and other misc. parts. I got the car used on a trade and it had a lot of slop in it that I have since corrected. I replaced the ball diff with a gear diff just because running indoors on clay is tough on ball diffs and I dont like tearing into the transmission every other week. Everything in the transmission was replaced with new (including the transmission case) about 2 months ago. Truck comes with gold barcodes front and rear, rear taper pins, front ribs, and front blades. Comes with a plain Jane white Jconcepts high flow body.

I would be interested in using the truck as a partial trade on an Associated B44
Better price to locals with cash who can come pick up at Turtle Trax in Cartersville GA where the truck can be seen on the shelf.
LMRacing is offline   Reply With Quote