Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Evolva 2010 M3 EVO New Race Package

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Kyosho Evolva 2010 M3 EVO New Race Package

I have a full race package for sale. Anyone into serious racing? I have been building and racing cars for over 20 years and recently put this kit together for a guy that backed out on payment, so I am stuck with the most expensive package on the market.

Includes:
Kyosho Evolva M3 Evo kit built $650
Max Power Engine still in box (MX 21 MAX XL9) CERAMIC T.Q. Tuned by Massimo Fantini $620
Hitec HIGH VOLTAGE (HS7940TH) servos (x2) $300
TWO sets of Kyosho foam tires (one set mounted, one set in box) $130
URBAN KOLOR LEGENDS custom airbrushed body $100
AXE Magic-One Italian adjustable tuned pipe $130
Spectrum RX (SR3100) $50

This is how much money I have invested in it plus about 10 hours of build time. If anyone is seriously interested I will post more pictures. Let me know, this is a serious car/engine/electronics, not for the faint at heart

$1980 Invested, asking $1700
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho Evolva 2010 M3 EVO New Race Package-evolva-2-.jpg   Kyosho Evolva 2010 M3 EVO New Race Package-evolva-11-.jpg  
Old 11-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

That's a nice package you have there. That sucks on being stiffed on a deal. Good luck on the sale.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Wanabrc
That's a nice package you have there. That sucks on being stiffed on a deal. Good luck on the sale.
Yeah, I knew the guy for years and didn't see it coming. He changed jobs, phone number and everything. If I still raced this class I would keep it, but nobody around here even knows what a 1/8th on road looks like let alone race one. It is the elite of race class and most people dont want to drop a couple grand to get started, as you can see in this package what it cost to get started with the best of the best. $300 in just servos, but they are the best of the best. Hard to bite of that engine too when it cost the same as the kit, but it is a BAD A$$ engine. I had to wait four months for it to come in.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hdcchrome
Yeah, I knew the guy for years and didn't see it coming. He changed jobs, phone number and everything. If I still raced this class I would keep it, but nobody around here even knows what a 1/8th on road looks like let alone race one. It is the elite of race class and most people dont want to drop a couple grand to get started, as you can see in this package what it cost to get started with the best of the best. $300 in just servos, but they are the best of the best. Hard to bite of that engine too when it cost the same as the kit, but it is a BAD A$$ engine. I had to wait four months for it to come in.
good luck on selling it , i got one here for sell as well brand new and i havent even get an offer
Old 11-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by turboxrayt1fk05
good luck on selling it , i got one here for sell as well brand new and i havent even get an offer
I guess there are not many people racing in the big leagues around here
Old 11-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default ygpm

ygpm
Old 11-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I guess there are not many people racing in the big leagues around here
Where is "here"? If you are willing to do some traveling, you will then be able to run that type of car with some top notch racers. But, that is only if you are willing to travel and where are you located in relations to tracks, racers, etc.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by JLock
Where is "here"? If you are willing to do some traveling, you will then be able to run that type of car with some top notch racers. But, that is only if you are willing to travel and where are you located in relations to tracks, racers, etc.
Wow, have not heard from you in a while. Still shopping at TNT? What do you think about them buying out Steve's shop/track?
Old 11-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Tech Elite

Wow, have not heard from you in a while. Still shopping at TNT? What do you think about them buying out Steve's shop/track?
I hardly get to that side of the metroplex since I've been working at Mike's. Since I work there, I buy most of my new stuff there anyway (convenience, etc.). It was good that they bought the track to at least keep another offroad venue open in DFW. However, a little more cooperation between the track owners could go a long way into rebuilding a good racer base in which to share instead of splitting the hair of a racers' base we have now.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Also, I have been racing that Kyosho Inferno GT that I got from you at some big races this year. The races were sponsored by Ipanema and I finished 9th at their World Championship race back in March and their US National Championship back in September and finished 9th there as well. But, I have a Inferno GT2 and won the B main, bumped up, and finished 3rd at the same US Nats race(raced two classes). I even picked up a Mugen 1/8th scale and been holding my own in the SWCS series that last 3 years, even making a few A-mains.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Glad to hear you are still having fun.