R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 11-29-2010, 07:11 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default F/S BLITZ ESE BUILT BRAND NEW WITH EXTRAS

I HAD THIS BRAND NEW BLITZ ESE BUILT BY THE BEST SHORT COURSE DRIVER AT OUR LOCAL TRACK, HE FINISH IN THE TOP 3 IN POINTS IN EVERY CLASS FOR THE SEASON. SO HE KNOWS HIS STUFF. LETS TALK ABOUT THE TRUCK: THE TRUCK IS BRAND NEW NEVER HAD ELETRONICS PUT IN IT. IT COMES WITH ALL THE PARTS AND TOOLS THAT WERE IN THE BOX FROM FACTORY. DON'T WORRY I'M NOT GOING TO KEEP ANY FROM THE KIT. I PUT 35WT SHOCK OIL IN THE SHOCKS INSTEAD OF THE 50WT THAT COMES WITH THE KIT. THE EXTRAS ON THE TRUCK WILL BE A METAL GEARED SERVO AND THE NEW WHEELS AND TIRES (ONLY RAN WHEELS AND TIRES ONCE FOR 5 LAPS). I HAVE THE MANUAL AND ORIGINAL BOX. EVERYTHING IS HERE, THE BONUS IS; IT IS PRE-BUILT BY A EXPERT RC GUY. I HAVE OVER $300 IN THIS TRUCK, I WILL SHIPOUT IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING FUNDS THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY. I WILL ONLY SHIP TO LOWER 48 STATES. I WILL CONSIDER SOME TRADES/MONEY. NEEDING $260 SHIPPING INCLUDED.I COULD NOT GET PICTURES TO UPLOAD, PLEASE TEXT OR CALL ME AT 501-358-1238 AND I CAN TEXT YOU THE PICTURES, THANKS AGAIN.
Thomasbuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default servo

Curious as to what kind of servo is coming with this. What brand and model number? Is it new too?
ndi_guy is offline   Reply With Quote