b44 and RT5

Old 11-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default b44 and RT5

I have two completely built B44's as well as two RT5 rollers all of which are in excellent shape. I tend to sell really nice stuff so if you are getting ready for the next round of ECT and you are looking for 10th scale Offroad check this out. My kids sports schedule is no longer allowing for weekend travel to Tacoma, Bremerton or Bellingham therefore my loss is your gain. I have only done limited buying/selling on RCTECH but check out my EBAY name and you will see that I sell nice stuff. Ebay User Name: Whatsup2262

Here is a basic description starting with the RT5's. I have extensive pictures of all of this stuff.

Both were purchased at Christmas last year from TRCR and both were run in three ECT's after that. They have been run for 1 practice session since. My son's will come with a Pulse 17.5 Brushless Motor that was purchased new at Christmas last year. Both were upgraded with Alluminum steering blocks. I painted two new JConcepts tops a month ago both of which were used 1 time for a practice session down at TRCR a month ago.

RT5 with Pulse $225
RT5 Roller with all extra RT5 parts $200

In terms of parts I have a Tplates, A-Arms, ball studs, shock rebuild kits, etc.

I'd sell them both together, with all the parts and the two nearly new tops for $400 if someone wanted them both.

B44's

B44 #1 $450
Novak GTB ESC
Ballistic 10.5 Brushless Motor (less than 1 hour run time)
JR 9100 T Servo
Spektrum RX (DSM1)
Version 2 shocks all around with Bleeder caps
1 degree rear Racers Edge Alluminum caster blocks
Upgraded Motor Mount just released from Team Associated
New Panther Switch front tires and rims
Thunder Power 40C Lipo
1 painted Top
3-4 pairs of practice tires and 1 set of New Rear Rims.
Version 1 shock bodies and original motor mount will be included.
This B44 has been set up for TRCR and is ready to go. Very well maintained. For $425 you can bind to your Radio and race!

B44#2 $600
Novak GTB ESC
Ballistic 10.5 Brushless Motor (less than 1 hour run time)
JR 9100 T Servo (Brand New)
Spektrum DSM 2 RX
.5 degree rear Racers Edge Alluminum caster blocks
Version 2 shocks all around with Bleeder caps
Aluminum front and rear bulkheads
Upgraded Motor Mount just released from Team Associated
New Panther Switch front tires and rims
Thunder Power 40C Lipo
1 gently used professionally painted Top
3-4 pairs of practice tires and 1 set of New Rear Rims.
Extra used Carbon Fiber Chasis
Extra Carbon front shock tower
1 degree Racers Edge Rear Caster blocks (.5's are currently installed)

Box of all parts including remaining upgraded bearings, front and rear Arms, extra front and rear springs, Version 2 slipper pads, losi pistons, associated pistons, ball studs, original shock bodies, original motor mount, etc, etc.

Although this buggy was brand new it was completely torn down in October in anticipation of the ECT winter series. New diff balls and all new bearings were special ordered along with the V2 shock bodies and the updated motor mount and the buggy was rebuilt to Chris Bridgewaters proven set up with the Losi pistons, etc. I am sick to have to sell it but I can't stand to see it sit week after week knowing it won't see the track until likely April and by that time the series and the season is over. This is a terrific package that comes will literally everything a person needs to drop it on the track and GO! I will include the set up sheet.

I have tons of pictures but have never actually figured out how to get them onto this site. PM me if interested. I can meet somewhere in the Seattle area, (Lynnwood to Federal Way) for anyone that is interested.

Curt Altig
425 785 8328