Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS Mint OFNA Starter Box with 12V sealed battery!! $60 shipped!!! >

FS Mint OFNA Starter Box with 12V sealed battery!! $60 shipped!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS Mint OFNA Starter Box with 12V sealed battery!! $60 shipped!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 02:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile FS Mint OFNA Starter Box with 12V sealed battery!! $60 shipped!!!

I bought this starter box with the intention of getting heavy into nitros. I'm deeper into the electric cars so I have no use for this box. I'm probably going to be spending more money on shipping because the battery is so heavy!! First $60 to my paypal account gets this shipped to the continental 48 states!! I'll be shipping this via FEDEx Ground so as long as I receive payment before 3:30 I'll get it shipped with a tracking number promptly emailed as soon as it leaves my hands and into the FedEx guy's hands!! My paypal address is [email protected], my Ebay user ID is 3sixtyindustries and if you need to call me, call the shop directly at 702-448-4993 and ask for Ronneill.
Attached Thumbnails FS Mint OFNA Starter Box with 12V sealed battery!!  shipped!!!-p1050672.jpg   FS Mint OFNA Starter Box with 12V sealed battery!!  shipped!!!-p1050673.jpg   FS Mint OFNA Starter Box with 12V sealed battery!!  shipped!!!-p1050674.jpg   FS Mint OFNA Starter Box with 12V sealed battery!!  shipped!!!-p1050675.jpg  
Old 11-25-2010, 06:10 PM
Tech Rookie

anyone?