Wiki Posts
Search

TRADE TRF201 for RB5 SP2...

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default TRADE TRF201 for RB5 SP2...

I have a practically new 201 2wd buggy and has about 5-6 practice runs total on it on my local indoor track. Thing is they dont stock enough Tamiya parts for me to support the car so it needs to go. I have a whole box FULL of spares which include, front arms, many many front tires including panther bobcats, losi ribs and proline scrubs (2 sets). Buggy is sweet. ONLY THING it needs a rear right axle. I have the swing shaft but lost the rear axle somewhere at the track....dont even know how lol. Other wise its got plent of spares. I even have 2 sets of front shock shafts, and suspension shafts. The car is practically new yo uwont be disappointed. So if you have a lightly used rb5 sp2 you wanna trade please let me know...I will post pics soon.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default P I C S

Pics for you guys...BTW...If you would like to purchase the car Ill take 200 shipped. AS A ROLLER.
Attached Thumbnails TRADE TRF201 for RB5 SP2...-img_2216.jpg   TRADE TRF201 for RB5 SP2...-img_2217.jpg