R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   RTR Blitz: Roller! All electronics included!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/455486-rtr-blitz-roller-all-electronics-included.html)

twigman08 11-23-2010 11:40 PM

RTR Blitz: Roller! All electronics included!!

3 Attachment(s)
SOLD

NOTE: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL RTR BLITZ THAT COMES IN ROLLER FORM!

What you will be buying:
Roller Blitz
Stock Tires/Wheels
All Stock electronics (NEVER BEEN RAN/USED)
Basic Tools
Some spare parts
Extra Springs
This truck will also come with the ORIGINAL box and manual

This could be yours for SOLD

Short Description of where this truck comes from:
This truck has been in the family sense February when my Cousin bought it brand new and kept it very well maintained. I then bought it from him a couple months ago as he moved onto an ESE Blitz. The truck has been well maintained and kept up. It also shows with it being in good condition.

The only thing worn on this truck is the back bumper. The back bumper has been mended back together. Other than that, it is just the normal wear on this truck. This truck has never been bashed. It's only been raced and treated like a race truck. It, as it sits, has a Jesse Robbers style setup already on it. Just need your electronics added and it will be ready to go

All interested buyers can reply here or PM me. I will get back to you ASAP.

twigman08 11-23-2010 11:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some more pics:

twigman08 11-24-2010 12:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
And couple more:

twigman08 11-24-2010 11:41 AM

Thanks everyone for your PM.

I have a couple interested buyers.

twigman08 12-04-2010 11:36 AM

TTT!

All the people serious about this have backed out and have failed to contact me in almost over a week now.

I will negotiate with you.

calrosse 12-04-2010 10:42 PM

Sent you a pm....

twigman08 12-28-2010 11:38 AM

And TTT!

I took it off the market for a little bit because I thought my brother was going to be buying it, then I thought about just keeping it. It sadly would not get any use here because we can't even get a 2wd Open Short Course Class going! Everyone has switched the 4wd down here so I have no one to race it with now.

Again, truck is in good condition and will come in roller form with all stock electronics. At this time I don't think I will sell it without stock electronics. It will come with a Jessie Robbers style setup already on it and the setup is already dialed in! Just need your electronics for it to run in the open class!

PM me and negotiate a price with me. Pictures on OP is still exactly how it looks.

twigman08 12-28-2010 07:45 PM

Sale pending!

twigman08 12-29-2010 01:34 AM

SOLD!