R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 11-21-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default F/S MINT LOSI 8 2.O LIKE NEW W/MANY UPGRADES & EXTRAS

For sale mint Losi 8 2.0 buggy loaded with many upgrades. This buggy has only around 2 gallons max on it and is in very good condition and has always been gone through after every time it was used. The complete buggy has just been gone through and is totally fresh. The shocks have all new seals, pistons, bladders, boots, fluids, and the shock caps have been modified with a bleeder hole in the top of the shock cap with the losi foam bladder support. The diffs (F/C/R) have also just been serviced with all new seals, gears, diff cups, pins, fluids, all new bearings and all the diffs have the light weight out out drives. The center diff also has the light weight spur gear. The front diff has a smart diff in it (will also include the stock diff) The new style retrofit steering servo saver assembly has been installed with a aluminum servo saver top arm. (will also include the factory servo saver assembly with a aluminum servo saver top arm) Lunsford titanium turnbuckles throughout (will also include the factory turnbuckles) New axles through out, all new bearing through out ( extras will be included) New style Front and Rear suspension holders (will included extra suspension inserts) Upgraded brake pads and new calipers. The engine is a Ninja JX21 B01A with little less than 2 gallons on it and the rod has just been changed. I always preheat all my engines before I turn them over. The pipe is a Losi RE 10 and let me tell ya that with this set-up it screams. It has the one pcs Losi motor mount and the flywheel is the Losi black steel unit with all new clutch shoes (2 aluminum and 2 carbon) new high endurance clutch bell with new ceramic bearings (will include extras) All new fuel lines. The servos are Futaba BLS 352 for the steering with a Losi aluminum steering arm and a BLS 351 for the throttle and brake. DE racing rear mud guards. Proline M3 calipers with one race on them, Losi capped wheel nuts. Iím also including 3 custom bodies the first one is a Losi factory body that has a custom one off Fast Lane Grafix boby wrap that only has one 5 minute heat on it so its like new, the next one is a custom painte Proline bully dog body that also only has one race on it like perfect condition and the last one is a custom painted Losi factory body that I used the most but it is still very useable. I will also throw in a couple of pre oiled air filters and some extra parts. Iím sure Iím missing some stuff but you can get an idea of what your looking at. The transponder, receiver, receiver battery and regulator are NOT included in the sale unless we make a deal for those parts. I also have so many new parts for these buggies that I could probably build another complete buggy so if your in need of any extra parts just ask Iím sure I have it. Quick sale $600.00 OBO
8secnotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

PM sent.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Bump
8secnotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Clean setup awesome buggy
Old 11-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #5
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

8secnotch,

I purchased a couple Futaba servos from you a week ago on RCTECH, but never received them. I've emailed and PM'd a few times but have yet to hear back from you.

So, I'm hoping I can find you here in this thread...please contact me asap so we can find out where the package is located.

Thanks,
Keoni
Abunai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #6
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoni View Post
8secnotch,

I purchased a couple Futaba servos from you a week ago on RCTECH, but never received them. I've emailed and PM'd a few times but have yet to hear back from you.

So, I'm hoping I can find you here in this thread...please contact me asap so we can find out where the package is located.

Thanks,
Keoni
Very nice way to ask! i can tell you are a nice guy!!! but i see where you are located, give it atleast 14 days before you start to worry, with holidays on the way things are taking alittle longer

as for the buggy here, thing looks mint!!! VERY NICE! wish i had the extra $$$$ for it! good luck with your sale!
inferno13 is offline   Reply With Quote