R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Team Academy GV2 Pro w/Spares Look ARTR (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/454082-team-academy-gv2-pro-w-spares-look-artr.html)

tonyv2382 11-19-2010 11:15 AM

Team Academy GV2 Pro w/Spares Look ARTR

1 Attachment(s)
Team Academy GV2 Pro 2wd buggy. Very underestimated car. Has features from the top brands all rolled into one with great aluminum threaded body shocks, aluminum suspension holders and lots of adjustability. I bought this for a friend who used it literally A HANDFUL of times and just has it sitting in the closet so Im selling it and hopefully you can put it to proper use. I bought it used on ebay, and the seller told me the diffs were freshly rebuilt... and they are smooth. Comes with a lot of spares including front and rear carbon fiber shock towers. What you see pictured are only a few of the spares, there is actually a bag full of loose parts for the car. It'll keep you running. The only thing the buggy needs is a new servo saver set and a new screw kit. On the last run with the car the part that connects the servo arm to the steering rack broke and my hobby shop doesnt carry Academy parts BUT, the part is brand new for $4 on Amainhobbies.com. Just type in "GV2 Pro servo saver" in their search bar and the part will come up. Also, the reason I suggest a new screw kit is because when I was trying to access the front end to get to the servo saver, the screws were stripped. Nothing a little dremeling cant fix ;) Those who are handy know how to work around this, its part of the hobby with ANY car you own. A new screw set is like $15 on amain, and you can get them in titanium and have a wicked car. As for me, I have a lot of wrenching to do on my own cars and so I have no time to address the issue.

To make up for these shortcomings, I have thrown in a Kyosho esc/motor combo. The motor is the G20 and the ESC is the standard one that comes with all Kyosho RTR's, the Perfex Esc which also has LIPO Cutoff!. The only thing you will need to run the car is a servo and radio equipment. The car comes with Losi BK bars in the rear which have a bit of life left, and Losi ribbed tires up front as well as an extra set of rear tires from Panther which have A LOT of life left in them. It comes with an RB5 body, thats how I bought it and the paint scheme is pretty cool. Also you can run Kyosho rears as well as Losi and AE rear wheels on this car. It comes stock wih adapters for both wheels in case you need to use one or the other. A VERY cool feature.

For the price this is selling for you are actually getting a lot. I know it has a few flaws but why buy a brand new kit when you can just spend a few minutes getting her going and then head to the track? All cars in this hobby require maintenance as it is, no difference here. This car was never bashed and only raN on an indoor hard packed clay track. Those who know the car know they are getting a whole lot of car for the money.

Asking 100 shipped LOWER 48 US STATES ONLY...paypal [email protected]