Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
CHEAP!! Hyperion 4s 14.8v 5000mAH lipo! 1/8 buggy startup cheap! >

CHEAP!! Hyperion 4s 14.8v 5000mAH lipo! 1/8 buggy startup cheap!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CHEAP!! Hyperion 4s 14.8v 5000mAH lipo! 1/8 buggy startup cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)
Default CHEAP!! Hyperion 4s 14.8v 5000mAH lipo! 1/8 buggy startup cheap!

OK my last hyperion 4s 5k pack!!! 44.00 shipped!! Get your foot in the door racing 1/8 buggy CHEAP!!!

Black shrinked >> Hyperion G3 CX 4s 14.8v 5000mAH lipo (re-wrapped) holds a full charge, but the outter cells are every so slightly soft, but again work perfect and hold proper voltage on all cells. These cells can be charged up to 5c but have only ever been charged at 2c max if not 1c depending on the day. These packs have at least another year racing in them or more no problem at all.. great punch and power all the way through! Treat it right and it will be good to you!

**I wouldn't use these in a Truggy, opt for the VX packs for truggies unless you set a high LVC to avoid damage. These were only used in my 8ight-e buggy and were balanced charged every use.

Old 11-18-2010, 04:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

PS I had re-wrapped it, because I was going to split the pack into a pair of 2s packs for my 1/10 cars but when I pulled the wrap off I found that hyperion glued their cells together as well as used a circuit board to connect the tab. Not worth the effort to convert so I shrinked it back up as a 4s and left it as is.