Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Garage Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Garage Sale!!!

I'm currently hurting for money and need to make some room in the ol' garage for new toys. . Anyways right now I've got 2 cars for sale and a possiblity of more. I would pefer to sell locally, but I'm open to shipping too, just PM me and we'll work something out if your interested. The following are what I've got up for sale right now:

-Team Losi Mini-T: Brand new oil filled shocks front and back, New foams with an extra set still in box and never used, 1600 mah battery pack, Losi Baja 18T motor (just broke in) and Integy heat sink/motor gaurd, Stock AM recever and radio, also still in original box.

-Team Associated 18B/T: Team edition package ,Custom painted Exotek Kuda body, New set of foams, Carboon Fiber front and rear body mounts for 18T/B conversion, Castle Creations Sidwinder 5400Kv brushless motor and matching ECU, Integy aluminum steering linkage.

Possibly if the price is right I may even part with my dream Kyosho Mini-Z. Its got well over $1000 dollars invested in it and well over 100 hours worth of tuning. I'm only considering selling it to serious buyers, therefore I will not list any upgrades directly on this post.

As of right now this is all I have, please check back for any updates. Also please note that all stock parts are included with each car free of charge. If anything interested you feel free to email me at: [email protected]
Youmay also contact me either through the forum or call/text me at (281) 615-0788
Thnks for your time and have a nice day.