Wiki Posts
Search

LOOKING TO TRADE

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default LOOKING TO TRADE

I have some really nice RC's, Im looking to trade for a Brushless RC8t, Losi 8ight T, Savage flux, E-revo, or something else along those lines. Im typically going to use it for messing around and jumping. I would like it to have a mamba system preferably.

I have some really nice items Im willing to trade, pick the ones your interested and let me know what you have.

- Associated TC4 (think factory kit) still practically new.
- Associated MGT 8.0, super fast and FUN!!!
- Another AE MGT 8.0 thats EXTREMELY raced out with aluminum chassis. Worth ALOT of money so might keep this one..
- 1/16 revo with about $900 invested!! 3 sets of tires, beadlocks, every upgrade, dyed black chassis to match, (2) 50C lipos, 1/10 mamba 5700kv/mamba PRO combo with tenbol BIG BLOCK motor mount, etc, etc, SUPER CLEAN AND FAST!
And some more items that don't feel like listing..

Let me know what you have for a brushless truck, and NOT looking for something crazy beat up!
Thanks
Old 11-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Default t4

i have a brushless t4 with tons of tires n spare parts for trade for the mgt 8.0>?
Old 11-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

no thanks, I also have a t4....Im looking for a 4x4 brushless truck