Wiki Posts
Search

RC8 1/8 RS FOR SALE OR TRADE

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default RC8 1/8 RS FOR SALE OR TRADE

ASSOICATED RC8 RS NEW LOSI 350 MOTOR ABOUT A GALLON OF FUEL RUN THROUGH IT,AND, IT WAS BROKE IN RIGHT MY HOBBY SHOP HELPED ME
I HAVE 2 GALLONS OF FUEL ONE NEVER OPENED A FAIRLY NEW HUMP PACK BATTERY IN IT AND A NEW SPARE HUMP PACK BATTERY 2 GLO STICKS, YOU WILL ONLY NEED YOUR OWN RADIO AND A RECIEVER BECAUSE THE CAR IS TRACK READY.
I ALSO HAVE A NICE OFNA BLUE STARTER BOX ABOUT A YEAR OLD 12VOLT BATTERY INCLUDED TO START IT THAT I'LL KICK IN FOR FIFTY EXTRA BUCKS YES A KILLER DEAL
I HAVE SMALL THINGS LIKE FUEL BOTTLE AND SOME SHOCKS AND MAYBE OTHER STUFF HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH MY STUFF.
TWO BODIES USABLE , SET OF CALIPER TIRES AND A NEW SET OF REVOLVER TIRES
EVERYTHING HERE 350.00 0R MINUS THE STARTER BOX 300.00
IF YOU FIND A BETTER DEAL GOOD FOR YOU AND IF YOU DON'T CALL ME CHECK IT OUT AND I CAN ARRANGE PIC'S OR A DEMO OF THE CAR JUST SERIOUS CALLERS ONLY
770-689-7645 CHRIS OR PM ME
Old 11-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Default t4?

mabye interested in a complete brushless t4 with a dx2.0 dynamite fuze tones of tires and a reedy 5000 batt?