Old 11-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default 3s Lipos, 4s Lipo, Nihn Sub C for sale

Package deal - Get the remaining lipos:
(2) 3s Polyquest 4500mAh 30C lipos
(1) FlightPower EVO25 4s 5000mAh lipo
(1) Flightmaxx 2650mAh 3s 25c lipo
All of the above for 55.00 shippedSOLD>>>>>SOLD>>>>>SOLD>>>>> in the conusa.

Before I list these item on ebay I will give everyone here an opportunity to make and offer. I do have trader feedback coming but still I understand some people are wary due to my low post count and trader feedback. E-bay can provide you with a little piece of mind if you prefer. The fees that are incurred from ebay get rolled into the prices. Price we pay for a peace of mind maybe. If you are a member of rctech and purchase something from my ebay account. Let me know and we can do some kind of discounts somewhere in the ebay process. Ask for references. I got them!

Been told to do some cleaning so here’s some items I no longer need. Starting prices are not set in stone, again these are items I do use or need. Also prices do not include shipping unless it indicates shipped. As the buyer you can decide which shipping you want to pay for. Fast or slow seems to be the two main options.

I broke the items up into different threads that seemed to go together. All of the items that are still available for sale are in this photobucket album.
All Items
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/c...010/?start=all
There is a lot of misc. items up for grabs including some RC rollers (STRR, DST, LS10, 8ightB, XXL, XL) I have listed. I will remove them when they are sold. If you see something in the album you are interested in PM me or search the forum for the listing. I will try to provide links below as I create the threads

Other 4 sale threads
ESC/Motors
Brushless ESC and Motors - Free dead esc & servo

Shocks/ Revo Bling
Jato Al T Buckles - Kyosho & Traxxas B Bore (Lng & Xtra Lng) Shks - E-Revo Reve Bling

Rollers
BL Kyo STRR & DST, Losi 8b & XXL, HB LS10, Sav XL, FLM Maxx, GorillaMaxx G3R

Nihm sub-c packs - 10.00
Shipping on these two nihms will be 4.95 priority mail. I checked parcel post and due to the wieght of the nihms is was twice as much.
Have here a 6 cell GP-4200 pack and a 7-cell gp-3300 pack. It has been a long time since I touched these. Will cycle them a couple of time and see if all the cell are good. Use the pack or break them up for other project. These were matched cell used by a racer one season and I bought them and never got around to using these sets before I went lipo

(2) 3s Polyquest 4500mAh 30C lipos – 40.00 shippedSOLD>>>>>SOLD>>>>>SOLD>>>>>
Bought these but haven’t used them much. They didn’t seem to have the punch that my brand new lipos did so they have been on the shelf. The charge/balance fine run times are what you would expect from them. I might of just not given them a chance. There is a lot of runs left on these. Be great if you have a smaller rc running 3s.

FlightPower EVO25 4s 5000mAh lipo – 35.00dSOLD>>>>>SOLD>>>>>SOLD>>>>>
Bought this guys back when lipos were 270.00 a pack. I have used it but it has not been abused. Never had it puff on me. It still has some life in it.

Both the Polyquest and Flightpower lipos above will work good in a lighter setup. As I progress all my setups got bigger and heavier.

The 3s lipos below had a mate to them that the mate is no longer with us. They don’t do me any good as 3s singles lipos as all my setup now are 6s and I will not run them paired with a new one so here they are for the taken.

Flightmaxx 5800mAh 3s 30c lipo. – SOLD>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>
Had to remove the shrink wrap to repair the tap wires. Doesn’t look pretty but is a good lipo.
Flightmaxx 2650mAh 3s 25c lipo - 12.00 Lowered Price.dSOLD>>>>>SOLD>>>>>SOLD>>>>>
This lipo has barely been used. Lots of charges left.

If you purchase one of the lipos above and want the mate that I used with it. Let me know and I will put it in the shipments.

I honestly don’t keep track of how many cycles I put on a lipo. All the lipos above should provide a lot more runs if they are continued to be used and balanced properly.

Great price for anyone who want them all. PM me and we’ll talk.

PM me for more info on anything, will entertain all offers/trades. Prices are obo and I can’t move this stuff unless somebody starts making some offers.

Last edited by Geee; 11-17-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Geee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:27 AM   #2
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

ttt
Geee is offline   Reply With Quote