Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Inferno Neo 1.8 Nitro

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 03:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Post Kyosho Inferno Neo 1.8 Nitro

Hi, I have the latest model of Nitro Buggy, Scale 1.8 from Kyosho for sale. I bought it in Nov, 2010 at the spur of the moment. It is almost new in condition as I have played it only three times. Now I realised that I have hardly any time to play. I paid $599/- for the complete set including the glow plug starter, fuel bottle and 1 litre nitro fuel. I have also bought a brand new set of 'on-road' tires for $75/- which I am throwing in as well. I am also giving away a one gallon nitro fuel (20% octane) worth $54/-. I have also ordered online, some blue plates for upgrades which cost me $50/-. I am giving these items away to the new owner for free once I received them from Japan. Please text/call me at 96783510 if you want to view the buggy first before buying. Thanks for watching.