Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity Reflex and V one R combo deal

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2002, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Default Trinity Reflex and V one R combo deal

Complete Trinity Reflex and V One R GRP combo deal for sale.

The reflex is in great shape and stock except for kyosho bumper and body posts and kyosho belts. Reflex belts are spares.

The V one R has a ton of spares and extras:

3 different clutchs, all of the kyosho sway bars, front one way and a solid rear, assembled extra front and assembled rear diffs, bag of diff parts unassembled enough to make another 2 diffs, kawahara chassis and stock chassis, micro battery with dean's plugs, bag full of spares too many to list.

The package will come with a custom dodge stratus, nsx, and vauxhall used bodies along with a little used painted kawahara lola body.

This is a great package as you can run different setups on both these cars and really learn the platform. One engine is included, but you could buy another engine and run both these cars and still have a ton of spares.

As of now the V one R has the engine and servos set-up with the kyosho front one-way and light rear diff. It is a new OS TR engine with 12 tanks past break-in w/ nova header and pipe installed in the voner with a futaba 9402 servo and a JR 550 race servo planted in the graphite radio tray from the reflex. I usually swap the reflex radio tray out and the engine when I switch up cars. Also included will be an OFNA 12V starter box with power panel and battery and an 1100 mah receiver battery. Instructions manuals for both kits, and engine are included and everything is in tip top shape.

I'm selling because I just have way too much stuff for my experience level and need to pare it down some.

Great deal on this platform because you can practically try any combination you want - 90% of parts are interchangeable.

All you will need is radio/receiver to have a race-package so I'm Looking for 575 obo. Platform goes on ebay in 2 days (or as soon as I take the pictures) if no reasonable offers - these cars are in excellent shape , the price is firm. I am a str8 trader/buyer/seller and have many ebay and board references. I have wavered back and forth on whether to sell this for about a month now, but since I don't really use these cars it's time to let them go. Email me for pics, I should have them by 4/16/02.

[email protected]

Open to trades possibly for Turbo 35 w power supply / lathe or turbo dyno.
Old 04-16-2002, 05:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Would you consider a Turbo
Thirty, and a 30A power supply?
Old 04-16-2002, 09:05 AM
Tech Master

I'd do the turbo 30 (w/o power supply) for one of the cars rolling chassis only. No motor and servos. If you had something else to put in there (like a lathe) we could trade str8 up.