R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 11-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default TAMIYA TG10-MK.2 CUSTOM NITRO,,MUST SEE PICS,,LIKE BRAND NEW!!

Up for sale is my Tamiya TG10-MK.2 nitro touring car!!this car is built from a Kit,(NOT OFF THE SHELF CAR) the motor is a ported SH.12 pro pullstart motor with matching header and SH Golden Lion race tuned pipe to match motor specs for maximum performace(only 13 tanks on the motor!!!) the 2 speed trans shifts very hard and also has a race super light flywheel and new race clutch installed for fast rpms,,,
Car has a beautiful Nissan Nismo 350Z widebody custom painted and looks awsome in the sunlight!! the car is in like brand new condition with new wheels and tires,,rechargable reciever battery pack on-board and comes with a Futaba RX/TX,,,this is a very fast car and handles extremely well,also has aluminum threaded oil filled shocks,sway bars and race set up shock springs for perfect handling,,(add a nice set of race foams and she really handles turns like she is on rails,,plenty of power and speed to go along with Awsome looking ride!!

Please check all my ads I am selling here,,all are Adult owned and very well maintained all the time,,all are super clean and RTR,,just add aa batteries to radio and fuel and your ready to race (great for a track race set up)

ASKING $240.00 SHIPPED WITH INSURANCE AND DELIVERY CONFORMATION AND TRACKING # AS WITH ALL MY RC ADS HERE!!!
NO JUNK RIDES HERE EVER,,ALL ARE LIKE NEW OR BEEN TOTALLY REBUILT BEFORE COMING UP FOR SALE,,MOST HAVE UPGREADES AS WELL!THX FOR LOOKING!!
Attached Thumbnails
TAMIYA TG10-MK.2 CUSTOM NITRO,,MUST SEE PICS,,LIKE BRAND NEW!!-tamiya-m.k2-12.jpg   TAMIYA TG10-MK.2 CUSTOM NITRO,,MUST SEE PICS,,LIKE BRAND NEW!!-tamiya-mk.2-13.jpg   TAMIYA TG10-MK.2 CUSTOM NITRO,,MUST SEE PICS,,LIKE BRAND NEW!!-tamiya-mk-5.jpg   TAMIYA TG10-MK.2 CUSTOM NITRO,,MUST SEE PICS,,LIKE BRAND NEW!!-tamiya-mk-7.jpg   TAMIYA TG10-MK.2 CUSTOM NITRO,,MUST SEE PICS,,LIKE BRAND NEW!!-tamiya-mk.2-15.jpg  

SILVERDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default BUMP!!

SUPER NICE RIDE!!!
SILVERDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote