R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 11-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Default Factory Team TC5 with novak 10.5 set up

I am getting rid of my tc5 factory team. I just picked up the car a little while back, and intended to make it into a c/s drift car. I need money for my 1:1's though so this has to go. The car is about as close to new as you are going to find. It has VERY little runtime on it. It will come with a novak havok 10.5 burhsless set up. The reciever battery and servo will not be included though. It has a diggity designs lipo tray on it. It will also come with the orignal extra parts to make the adjustments on the car with, and come with a set of foam tires as well. The body in the pics IS included as well.
I am asking $335 shipped for it anywhere in the lower 48, may be willing to seperate as well. NO TRADES!!!!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask

ricerscott is offline   Reply With Quote