Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
New Stock JAMMIN SCRT10 Parts (Tires/Wheels and Bodies) >

New Stock JAMMIN SCRT10 Parts (Tires/Wheels and Bodies)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Stock JAMMIN SCRT10 Parts (Tires/Wheels and Bodies)

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default New Stock JAMMIN SCRT10 Parts (Tires/Wheels and Bodies)

So I have had 2 Jammin SCRT10's go through my hands and never used either of the stock bodies or any of the stock wheels/tires.

Sale #1:
Up for sale is 2 STOCK and Brand new Jammin SCRT10 bodies that are never used and never painted. They come with the 2 original sticker sheets but some of the stickers are not there as I used them on my replacement bodies. The window stickers, grille, etc are still there tho! Looking to sell them together... $50 shipped in Continental USA for 2 bodies, 2 sticker sheets, and 2 sets of window masks.

Sale #2
Brand new and never used stock Jammin SCRT10 wheels with tires. These are the Kit tires with the wheels that have the simulated beadlocks. They are not assembled yet so you will have to mount the tires on the rims and then put the beadlocks on the rims. I have 2 Sets of these available.

$40 shipped per set in Continental USA.

Or buy both full sets for $70 shipped in Coninental USA (this would be 8 rims, 8 tires and 8 beadlocks!)

Please PM me for information as I am at work and cant check this very often. Paypal only! and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO TRADES! Not interested in trading for anything other than paypal haha. Thanks!