Wiki Posts
Search

Nice Losi 2.0 Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (97%+)
Default Nice Losi 2.0 Buggy

I am in the stages of breaking it down so it is as good as new. Comes as a roller. Its in great shape and finished in the top ten at the Rc Pro International finals in the open class. Everything was replaced as good as new before the finals and A main. Awesome buggy. Has just under 2 gallons on it and the chassis is in good shape. Will post some pics of the rebuild as it goes along for peace of mind. To see pics of it, check out my facebook pictures under the International Finals album. Its the buggy sitting on the upgrade mat. Was gone through after every qualifier. Engine, radio tray, fuel tank, front and rear assembly were removed and inspected. Diffs and shocks were redone after round 2, and the A main. Quality buggy guys. 375.00 and split shipping. I'll throw in a good used Novarossi 367 with 2.5 gallons on it that was just freshened up by Jim Hottinger at Fusion Motorsports for 225.00. I also have a new in package piston and sleeve for the 367 at 150.00. The mill has new rear ceramic bearing and double sealed front bearing. This mill has never been rebuilt. Good luck, and you wont be disappointed. I am a team driver, and I stand by my engines. Very well taken care of. Check my feedback if you want to make sure, or contact Jim or Chris at Fusion Motorsports to double check that i'm legit. Thanks, Tony.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

This guy sells some nice equipment folks. Everything i bought from him was perfect.