R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 11-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default 2 KYOSHO ST-RR's

SOLD

Ok so I would like to begin by telling you a little about me and my gear. I am a overexcited middle aged man whos addicted to thrills and chills of speed and all things new and shiney. (its also my downfall because in order to not kill myself in real motorsports I race these toys in order to live vicariously and still be able to work on Monday morning)

Problem is I have ocd and add at the same time. That means I have to have it all and then in a flash I have completely lost interest in what I have so feverishly amassed. Please know all my gear has only ever been raced and never bashed and after each raceday it is completely torn down and rebuilt for the next race What I often offer up is a deal beyond deals so much so most people often email and thank me afterwards on one not only how nice the stuff is but how much extra stuff is included that just could never be accounted for.

When I take on a new chassis I usually go all out and build a ride that would make most “sponsored” drivers smile.

With all that said, I will now quote my favorite rapper of all time (biggie smalls- ‐the notorious one)....”baby on the way, mad bills to pay!” Its actually my second baby so I have made the grown up choice of thinning my rc collection. This situation will I promise be a great opportunity for someone to snag some unbelievable gear a great price. What ya see is what ya get. I will list all part numbers of spares and give details of everthing ive done and or added to make it better than anything a normal human might have built.

please feel free to email me any questions

up for grabs

KYOSHO ST-RR and spare ST-RR

The main truggy was built fresh(brand new) for the 2nd round of the northeast proseries. It was built with all hes hardware from tonys screws. It also has installed M2C rear toe/antisquat blocks installed out back to free up suspension and give a ton of adjustments using included inserts. Being the maniac i am I tossed stock shock bodies and replaced with the gold coated versions for smoother operation, the stockers are spares. Also the stock body mounts have been replaced to accomodate punisher or bulldog body (buy the rc8t version and it is a direct drop on) on the front for added peice of mind added the reacers edge upper and lower top blocks, i will also include the one not used as a spare, also as spares are the racer edge solid chassis braces to give more tuning options.

racers edge clamp style servo horn wased for steering as well as kyoshos stronger servo saver assembly was installed. for added strength and reliability kyosho front cnc steering knuckles replaced the standard crappy knuckles.

The truck is built to exact replica of jared tebos colorado truggy nats win last year including the 48 tooth spur gear. included will be the stock 50 tooth as well as the optional 52t spur gear

Pwering this beast is a special modded JS .21(it is a full mod motor with full ceramic's and a raceprepped crank-giving it ridiculous stump pulling torque and then rocket ship acceleration as it hits the hi notes on the reckward tuning 2041 chrome pipe. Clutchwork is provided by the new ascendency 4 shoe aluminum clutch.

and if all that was not enough!

I am including a spare parts truggy that could easily be an amain contender. the drivetrain is new from the uni's to the outdrives to the diff gearing. all the plastics are brand new and installed throughout is a complete ceramic set of ball bearing. also installed on this truggy is a 5 minute old bce chassis. It too has m2c rear hingepin holders, kingsheadz rear aluminum hubs and kyosho front cnc steering knuckles.............wow!

the 2nd truck was rebuilt brand new and never run!

Ive decided to include the 2nd truggy becuase it makes for an awesome parts car or if you want to split auction with a friend neither of you will lose out.

below is a list of all the parts I am also including in auction for the winner:

new in package complete radio box if325b
front lower arms 2 sets
front hub carriers 20 and 22 degree
2 brand new sets of front or rear universal (4 total)
1 brand new set of center universals f/r
rear hubs 1 set
full set of links plastic and rods for front back and steering
shock shaft pins
full set of front shock shafts
2 full sets of rear shock shafts
2 brand new pinions
1 wing mount
a bag of diff gears including ring gears and spare outdrives

As you can see i take this stuff serious and spend a lot of money being prepared on raceday for everything and anything.

the JS Motor is ballistic with less than a gallon through it

the first truggy only saw 4 racedays and the 2nd truggy was rebuilt to new standards and was never run in.

I will be happy to answer any question so please feel free to ask.

shipping is what it is, obviously the box will be big and heavy with 2 truggy's and all the spares

i do not sell junk nor do i race or ever have junk. this is and will be as nice a deal you could ever get unless you spent the money i spent on compilling all this stuff.

email me at vstewart7870@gmail.com

$799 shipped to lower 48 states
Attached Thumbnails
2 KYOSHO ST-RR's-img_3024.jpg   2 KYOSHO ST-RR's-img_3025.jpg   2 KYOSHO ST-RR's-img_3026.jpg   2 KYOSHO ST-RR's-img_3028.jpg   2 KYOSHO ST-RR's-img_3029.jpg  

Last edited by vince7870; 12-19-2010 at 09:30 AM.
vince7870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:19 AM   #2
Tech Addict

Just an update. I will be including the hv servos and the personal transponder at current price. If you want to bid on eBay and possibly win much cheaper it is also listed there and auction ends Friday
Old 11-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Will you ship to sydney australia? if so can you let me know how much postage would be?

thanks.
kai888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (98%+)
Send a message via AIM to yamahamxracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai888 View Post
Will you ship to sydney australia? if so can you let me know how much postage would be?

thanks.
I'll let you know now, it will be well over 100 to ship it. I've had to ship smaller packages out that way and it cost me 85. It was ONE buggy. Unfortunately its not cheap.

Last edited by yamahamxracer; 11-03-2010 at 04:41 PM.
yamahamxracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
Tech Addict

australia....30lb box $336....wow

ill bet your not interested anymore....lol!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (92%+)

what kind of servos are they hitec?
if so im intersted in servos and transponder
icemandolmite is offline   Reply With Quote