R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 11-01-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Send a message via AIM to RCaddict0
Default FS/ Maybe Trade..2WD *BRUSHLESS SLASH*

It almost Christmas and need to sell my Slash to get some cash for my little girl. I would consider trades thou but would rather sell . Its a very clean truck. The chassie is dyed royal blue. It has RPM front & rear carriers, castors, front & rear bumpers, motor guard, skid plates, rear shock tower, mud flaps, front and rear arms, the whole 9 yards. Traxxas alum rods/links. It has a Golden Horizans blue aluminum front bulkhead. Integy siver aluminum tranny. MIP CVDs. It has HPI shocks that seem to be abit better than the stocks(I'm not shure of the kit they came from) There might be one or two things Im missing here, but its about as tricked out as it can be. It has PL Racing Split Six Bead locks with PL Trenchers mounted on them with 99% tread. There basicly new. It has a ProLine 14RS body nicely painted. I could sell it with or with-out a radio, with a almost new Castle Sidewinder 4600kv combo( I bought it weeks ago and have all manuals and box) or a Novak Spectrum GTB (newer model w/LVC cut off) and LRP Vector V12 6.5t (5400kv) OctaWind motor (this motor has less than 1/2hr of run time and have manuals and org. box). It has the Sidewinder in it now with a Power HD 1501MG Servo (Dual BB, metal gears, 236 oz/in, 0.14 sec. under 2yr warrenty) I found these on RCU and for there price they are excellent servos and have never had any issues with the few Ive owned. I could put the TRX 2075 digital servo back in if you would like.
As roller $225 Shipped
With Sidewinder combo RTR w/o radio $300
With Novak & LRP $330
With Associated Electronics 3ch 2.4 radio add $40 (one of the best stock radios IMO. High/Low ATV, Duel rate, steering/throttal trim)
With TRX servo add $10

If your wanting it completely RTR we could work out a better price. These Prices arent firm. I really need to sell for XMas, but would consider trades if no one buys. This truck is VERY clean. Most upgrades are recent. Everythings pretty new and nothings beat up, cracked, worn, over heated, etc.

Last edited by RCaddict0; 11-01-2010 at 08:01 AM. Reason: added a little to post
RCaddict0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:45 AM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Send a message via AIM to RCaddict0
Default bump

to the top
RCaddict0 is offline   Reply With Quote