Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS/FT Factory Team RC18T/B with lots of spares >

FS/FT Factory Team RC18T/B with lots of spares

FS/FT Factory Team RC18T/B with lots of spares

Old 11-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Default FS/FT Factory Team RC18T/B with lots of spares

Took this on trade but have not had time to set it up yet. I have brand new in box Castle Sidewinder 4200kv motor that can include or will sell as roller. It has 3 extra servos, a set of shock bodies, extra springs, aluminum rear shock tower, aluminum steering rack, foam tires and off road rubber, very clean only been run on carpet. Send me an email if you want pics or I can give u the bay link. Have buggy body and unpainted truck body.....trades considered.....looking for 1:12 scale stuff and touring car stuff....maybe brushless 17.5 or 21.5 combos......roller $100 with motor/esc $170
Old 11-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Also have 10 NiMh batteries included with deans plugs. May be open to other trades....buggy 1:10 stuff......just not as into 1:18 scale stuff as I thought I would be.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Bumpity......maybe 1/24 rally car stuff so I can run it in my kitchen while I am rehabbing