R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 10-30-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Selling My custom Streched Tamiya Knight Hauler Project Truck

Really hate to get rid of this one but makes no sense to keep it . Selling this Truck will allow me to buy an R/C Monster Truck i really want so she gotta go. So up for sale is my Tamiya Knight Hauler Super Stretch I called the "Brahma Bull" . It's been on a shelf for almost the last 3 years in project condition just never got around to finishing and seemed like never would anytime soon kept buying more monster trucks instead of finishing truck! truck has custom chassy plates it's 32" long , cab was stretched 10'' in a way i have never seen another one done. Cab still need alot of work ! was only on first round of putty and primer put it on shelf cat jumped up one day got behind it and knocked it off shelf ! so has cracks in body along seam-lines needs some more putty work than before, sure 90% of truck is here but i know it's missing some screws nuts and bolts because i recently moved and my help wasn't the greatest ... has custom parts like pin-point bars,bull bar, bug deflector,bull horns, real sterling silver bull charms used on flaps,bull bars, and a few other places on truck . has hitec 4 channel radio with rechargeable TX battery.. needs receiver and esc to complete electronics needed. needs custom drive shaft to reach with stretched chassy. would also suggest gear reduction unit of some sort I included 3 pic's of truck of how it looked before streched it so you could see how truck looked before. This could really be an awesome project semi for someone ounce finished would truly not be another one like it ! any questions please ask !! it's $350 Plus actual shipping which is less than half off what i have in it

Pic's of how it looked before Super Stretch started ..

Beginning of stretch

How truck Sits right now

parts

Dominick Shaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #2
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

bump
Dominick Shaunt is offline   Reply With Quote