Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: Complete LCG Racing Slash with Tons of Extras. CHEAP! >

FS: Complete LCG Racing Slash with Tons of Extras. CHEAP!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Complete LCG Racing Slash with Tons of Extras. CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 03:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default FS: Complete LCG Racing Slash with Tons of Extras. CHEAP!

wanted to test the waters about maybe going back to on-road...

so i thought i would try and post my Short Course setup:

Slash 2wd With STRC LCG kit, with new rustler upper and lower chassis's (with 3 traxxas battery straps)

Options to it are:

STRC alluminum shock caps in blue with silver alluminum shock bodies

GH Racing alluminum tranny case

Losi silver springs in the back, losi orange springs in the front (with original progressive springs)

Rpm bumpers front and rear with RPM mudflaps

16t, 19t, 23t pinions

2X 86tooth(one is still NIP) spurs with 1 90tooth spur

Rpm gear cover

Traxxas velineon system (motor and controller, ESC has the traxxas fan also)

traxxas 2075 steering servo

MIP CVD kit (shows alittle wear from jumping)

Lunsford titanium hinge pin kit

RPM front caster blocks (just installed this past weekend)

STRC LCG kit is in gun metal (there are some scratches and i did make a slight slit into the L-bracket to get a stubborn screw out awhile back)

Proline split six wheels with 2 sets of Soft Calibers, and one set of split sixes with a pair of medium compound calibers on them.

Jconcepts Rulux white wheels (4) with (4) Proline switches
Switches are worn abit... used mostly on pavement, 2sets of the calibers were used during racing, so the first "nub" was worn down, and now they are on the second nub... proline's website can explain that if you have questions on that. and the medium compound calibers havent been used yet.

i also have done the sealed diff mod to the diff, with 30k ofna silicone fluid (fluid included in sale)

also included are my 2 Venom Lipo's, 3800mah 35c constant 2S, 5000mah 40C constant 2S. (both have the univeral plug and play plug setups with them) no signs of bulging or distorting (the cases are clear) and they are ROAR approved. always balance charged and then put into storage mode when not in use.

some extra parts included:

Proline calibers mounted on Split six wheels (medium)
86tooth spur
Proline univeral through bolt shock mounting kit
front and rear body mounting kits
2X shock rebuild kits
front traxxas bulkhead
traxxas -10% green front springs

Losi 2inch red front springs, and losi 2.5inch green and light blue rear springs (all 3 sets are NIP)

I have tons of extra parts that im including also, you can pretty much build a 2nd truck just from the spare parts i have, all you would need would be the front and rear suspension, the internal gears for the tranny, and bumpers, basically, if i listed an aftermarket part above, i still have the stock parts that i replaced.

Extra parts:

1 lower rustler chassis with the backwall sanded out (for 7cell NIMH)
1 stock slash 2wd chassis with battery strap and front/rear braces
stock slash gear cover and tranny case
40wt and 50wt shock oil
extra steele diff gear
various screws and such from all the extra parts ive aquired, which also includes the ride height clips, shock pistons etc.

i believe that somewhat sums it up, if i see more at home, ill edit this post, so check back.

All you would need to get this truck up and running would be a Lipo compatible charger, radio and receiver. ill also be throwing in my 2 beat up bodies (hpi blitz body and proline desert rat body, both painted white with the bed black)

I ran this truck mostly onroad by my house to practice and such... (with the switches not the calibers) i did take it off-road in the dirt/rocks once, so the bottom STRC LCG kit plate is scratched, and it has been raced 3 nights with 2 qualifiers and 1 main each night, so 9races total, and some practices at the track thrown in there. so there are a few various scratches underneath, but the new rustler chassis (without the back wall knocked out) was just installed last week, so it only has one race night on it, and i raced it at an indoor off-road carpet track.

if you have any questions or request for pictures, please PM me or send me an e-mail @ [email protected]

my ebay name is: honhon05 if you want to check feedback, and if you check my feedback, you'll see a bunche of parts ive listed that shows they are not very old at all.

im looking to get $315 for all of it, which i feel is very fair, my loss is your gain!

Last edited by honhon; 11-08-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Does sound like a pretty nice setup... the LCG chassis setup is "the key" to getting a slash to be totally competitive against some of the other trucks...
Old 10-30-2010, 04:14 AM
Tech Adept

it is a great setup, i hate to see it go, but i started in on-road, and its calling me back.

i can take a look at reasonable offers also, worst that can happen is i can say no.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Tech Adept

bump.... ttt....
Old 11-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Adept

also now comes with an extra set of new rear and front arms (they were in transit when i first posted this)
Old 11-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Tech Adept

bump. new price
Old 11-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Tech Adept

bump