R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 10-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default HPI Blitz ESE - the 'albino Blitz'

SOLD!!!!!!

It's time to find a new home for my Blitz ESE - it's served me well and will make someone an excellent truck! I've only run it once at Fastlane here in Blue Springs, MO and for the ROAR Nationals - so it has very little use and is tight as new! This is a good handling and stable truck that has all of the 'tricks' incorporated into the build. A setup sheet is included with the instructions.

It's equipped with a gear diff - the ball diff got 'killed' during assembly (as were many) and HPI provided me with a gear diff until the revised diff parts were available. The gear diff is filled with 5000# diff fluid and all center diff parts are included EXCEPT the defective center gear.

I installed a STRC steering linkage to eliminate the possibility of any 'hairline cracks' in the steering - a real booger to diagnose I might add. The aluminum ball ends have been replaced with steel for durability but I'm including the aluminum parts if you'd like to put them back. The truck is also equipped with the 'extra long' rear upper control link - to allow for the far inside/far outside mounting. I've included all instructions along with the left over decals.

The truck is equipped with a set of 1 run ProLine Calibers since no wheels or tires come with the ESE. Also included is a J Concepts Manta body (painted by Mark Smith) which is in excellent condition and has a LOT of life left in it!

I will be attending the Short Course race in Jefferson City this weekend and will be glad to deliver the truck there!

Please PM for additional information!

Last edited by Chris K; 10-28-2010 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Make it look better!! :)
Chris K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:51 AM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 101 (99%+)

Payment Sent Thanks
jqtopa is offline   Reply With Quote