Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Cleaning out the closet, few things need to go!! >

Cleaning out the closet, few things need to go!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cleaning out the closet, few things need to go!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yup, bin over two weeks for me!!!!!!No reply to PM's and hasn't logged on since the 12th.Gettin' a little PO'ed I'll give him another day or so and then go back on Paypal
Old 11-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Just an FYI to everyone - I did receive my items and aside from the long shipping time everything has been satisfactory. I hope everyone else makes out as well.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks JK, I'll give him a few more days then.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default JACK A**

This guy is a straight up dirt bag. Can you picture him in a room with his matress on the floor surrounded by empty mountain due cans. Mold growing on last weeks dinner and 5 empty coffee cups lurking in the darkness ready to burst from decay. Its to much for this peon to brush his teeth let alone send out someones hard earned goods that they purchased. He prays on the goodguy with his sob stories and loves the empathy and sypathy you bring. This is all because he is still a virgin. Thats right just a typical jerk off spending our hard earned money with no regret or emotional integrity. Hey A** H**E why not run for office and go F**K yourself.

Speaking on behalf of the people who feel this frustration. Send my f**king stuff already.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Okay, enough is enough. Tried contacting via e-mail, and PM's. No response and still haven't logged in since the 12th . I've filed a claim with Paypal and hope your life will get progressively worse as Karma always nails peckers like you. I'll be watching for you on other boards now that your tactics are evident. You are definetly a horse's ass.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Alright guys. Anyone else who has been following this thread...this person is unreliable, unresponsive, and irresponsible. You may want to think twice before purchasing anything from this seller. If you are a member of any other board be alert for this e-mail address; ([email protected]). Female user name, if you require this as well, to protect yourself just PM me and I'll provide that information for you. Good luck everyone else who purchased items from this skank. I suggest you do what I did and open a Paypal claim.

Rick
Old 11-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default Asshat

Sailor,
I am right there with ya man, claim filed and waiting for a response. This dude is a major duche, he'll get his and we'll get our money back, so fuckem. I think we should get Flyin Ryan back on here for some more kind words on behalf of all the members who got screwed around by this cock smoker.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Jessie, Flyin Ryan doesn't hold back that's for sure. I still haven't gotten a response from this pecker pounder through Paypal. But like I said if this Skank is pulling this krap here, she's most likely pullin' the same scam on other boards. I'll troll the other boards I'm on and keep an eye open. Too bad I don't know where this open sore lives I'd enjoy giving a personal lesson in people skills. Ah well live and learn I guess.....I never get mad I get even. Hey KT if you read this...UP YOURS
Old 11-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Here's this guys e-bay page.....Says he's from Fairfield CT.
http://myworld.ebay.ca/kt101367
Old 11-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I paid for the traxxas radio only to get NOTHING IN RETURN...