Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Give this buggy a new owner.....
zhanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #20
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default trade

i will give you all of my Truggy tires-7 sets at 30.00 per set is worth $210.00
all are in great shape and of course premounted- you take the servos off and ship the roller or i can throw a DX2 radio and rx- i have all compounds- last offer. i am not trying to mean boss- i think you may be struggling because your pictures are dirty. Your price is awesome $250- if i had it i would scoop it up, roller engine, servos hell yea. i just dont have the cash- all i have is trades. When people want to buy they want to see it clean. Try cleaning it up real good- break it down take a tooth brush to it and repost. Its not that i think your buggy is in bad shape but its cleanliness could be a reflection of how you take care of it so it gives people the "perception" that the buggy is not taken care of. i know things happen and everyone is short on time and maybe you needed the cash quick. i am not knockin ya bro im just trying to help you out. Dont feel like the lone ranger- i have a truggy on here i cannot sell but i think i am just asking to much for it. If i had 250 i would scoop it up right now and use it for parts. If you want to trade for something let me know- if not, just try to clean it up to a showroom shine and repost. Good luck in whatever you decide to do until then "keep the throttle mashed and the competition gashed"
vann44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default losi

you have a pm
Serpent S11T Losi ten scte Houston Tuned Team Toronero 2084 ss, plus 4 team 9901 ss pipe Hitech servos Proline tires SPONSORS T@T MOTOR SPORTS AND SKIDOO racing TEAM TERRIBLES,And finally my wallet.In Memory of my Boy Brian!
teamlosi906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:54 PM   #22
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vann44 View Post
i will give you all of my Truggy tires-7 sets at 30.00 per set is worth $210.00
all are in great shape and of course premounted- you take the servos off and ship the roller or i can throw a DX2 radio and rx- i have all compounds- last offer. i am not trying to mean boss- i think you may be struggling because your pictures are dirty. Your price is awesome $250- if i had it i would scoop it up, roller engine, servos hell yea. i just dont have the cash- all i have is trades. When people want to buy they want to see it clean. Try cleaning it up real good- break it down take a tooth brush to it and repost. Its not that i think your buggy is in bad shape but its cleanliness could be a reflection of how you take care of it so it gives people the "perception" that the buggy is not taken care of. i know things happen and everyone is short on time and maybe you needed the cash quick. i am not knockin ya bro im just trying to help you out. Dont feel like the lone ranger- i have a truggy on here i cannot sell but i think i am just asking to much for it. If i had 250 i would scoop it up right now and use it for parts. If you want to trade for something let me know- if not, just try to clean it up to a showroom shine and repost. Good luck in whatever you decide to do until then "keep the throttle mashed and the competition gashed"
read the earlier post, some one in rctech claim that my post look shit as he said i spray whole can of wd4d on my buggy. I did took out everything and wash. after wash dry, i use some lubricant and apply to it. thats why it seems abit shiny. Does that mean I dont know how to take care my buggy? By the way, I dont know what you mean can you send me a private message?
zhanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:05 AM   #23
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanny View Post
read the earlier post, some one in rctech claim that my post look shit as he said i spray whole can of wd4d on my buggy. I did took out everything and wash. after wash dry, i use some lubricant and apply to it. thats why it seems abit shiny. Does that mean I dont know how to take care my buggy? By the way, I dont know what you mean can you send me a private message?
its cool Z i said it gave the perception thats all- i think it a good deal bro. i did not mean to offend you i was honestly just trying to help
vann44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:55 AM   #24
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hows it run?
packdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote