Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
1:8 BUGGIE SELL OUT AE LOSI >

1:8 BUGGIE SELL OUT AE LOSI

1:8 BUGGIE SELL OUT AE LOSI

Old 10-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default 1:8 BUGGIE SELL OUT AE LOSI

Up for sale is a team associated RC8 b factory team with all the blue aluminum, comes with factory team big bore shocks. The buggy is currently dissassembled as it was a parts buggy. Almost no wear, quite a few of the parts are new or upgraded. comes with m2c aluminum rear uprights. As this is disassembled it is easy to see how clean it is and how little wear is on it. Custom painted body included! Buggy comes ready for nitro, but body is cut out for electric. A steal at $275......pictures to follow.

Next up is a team losi 8ight 2.0 race roller with the losi e conversion installed. includes all aluminum hop ups, front and center smart diff, lightened out drives. vented shock caps. comes with some spare parts, comes with three bodies (one custom by rc lidz) plus losi shock pack, losi screw pack. The chasis and mud guards were just replaced (one race old) $475 pics to follow.

Finally, up for sale is a team losi 8ight 2.0 race roller that is basically stock set up for nitro. this was my spare parts car. all nitro components are new. mud guards are new. Chasis has minor wear but is tweak free. $225 pics to follow
...........OR.......The best deal!!!
Both Losi buggies, brand new in package nitro gear, full electric conversion kit, three hundred dollars of spare parts (most nip), 5 bodies (one custom painted), losi screw kit, and losi shock rebuild kit All for $550 (electronics pictured do not go with the buggies...this is rollers only)

Thank you for looking,
Scottie

email to [email protected] this goes to my cell phone so i will get it immediately!

pictures:

Pics are added! Please take a look. They are up on photobucket at the link below.

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/...sale/?start=20
Old 10-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

in the pictures there is a gold chasis with the new nitro gear displayed. the rest of the runnig gear for nitro is still nip, but not pictured. I bought a losi l8ight and converted it to electric onroad with a tekno kit. the gold chasis is from the l8ight. it is the same measurements as the 2.0 chasis, but does not have droop screw protector screws and it lacks laser etched motor line up marks. it is included with the deal. the second buggy is in pieces in the photos. it is guaranteed to be all there. buggy includes vented shock caps, bladders, full new cvd's all still nip. also tons of spares. only aluminum hop up missing is the front aluminum c hubs. over 2200 invested. both buggies a steal at $550.