Wiki Posts
Search

HPI on road car Sprint 2 with 4 bodies

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default HPI on road car Sprint 2 with 4 bodies

I got this in a trade and I'm not in the onroad scene too much. The car has very little use. Trinity brushed motor and a 15T ESC. One of the rear a-arms has a small crack but stays in place pretty well but should be replaced. It has a '70 Cuda and '69 Camaro painted. Unpainted bodies are a '68 Camaro and Mercedes CLK SLR. 2 Extra wheels come with as well. It runs good and drifts around my house nicely. Just add a radio and you are set. It has servo and rx with yellow crystal. I think its a Sprint 2 but not 100% because I am an offroad guy. There is over $100 in bodies alone. I figured I'd take $125 shipped for all of it.
Attached Thumbnails HPI on road car Sprint 2 with 4 bodies-067.jpg  
Old 10-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

The 2 painted bodies. Some would say they look great and some might disagree so I never want anyones hopes to be really high when they are recieving painted bodies with something. Once again they are pretty decent but I never want hopes to be real high. I would trade for offroad brushless motor/esc or mounted 17mm hex truggy tires/wheels, otherwise no trades.
Attached Thumbnails HPI on road car Sprint 2 with 4 bodies-066.jpg  
Old 10-21-2010, 01:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default HPI

You have a rs4 pro 3. Im useing the same car for VTA racing and works pretty good. Good luck.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Default hi ye

Originally Posted by Cody01
I got this in a trade and I'm not in the onroad scene too much. The car has very little use. Trinity brushed motor and a 15T ESC. One of the rear a-arms has a small crack but stays in place pretty well but should be replaced. It has a '70 Cuda and '69 Camaro painted. Unpainted bodies are a '68 Camaro and Mercedes CLK SLR. 2 Extra wheels come with as well. It runs good and drifts around my house nicely. Just add a radio and you are set. It has servo and rx with yellow crystal. I think its a Sprint 2 but not 100% because I am an offroad guy. There is over $100 in bodies alone. I figured I'd take $125 shipped for all of it.
hello do u still have the car and will u post to uk

regards lucy
Old 05-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lucy1
hello do u still have the car and will u post to uk

regards lucy
this thread is over 2 years old....