Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brand New Traxxas 1/16 EREVO VXL

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Brand New Traxxas 1/16 EREVO VXL

Hi guys I have a brand new Traxxas EREVO 1/16 VXL for sale. I bought the truck two weeks ago and have honestly driven it twice. I got it because I cannot drive my 3.3 revo in the house and now the wife says I cannot drive this one in the house either. So my loss is your gain. It is literally brand new and has been driven outside in the driveway and grass twice. It will come with all original packaging as well as an extra battery and a Prophet plus peak Predicition charger. It has been regeared to accept the two battery set up. I am asking $225 shipped to anywhere in the US, UPS with tracking number. I will accept Money Orders for payment and I do not want any trades. Thanks alot guys.

I am trying to load pics but it will not let me, you can go to:

Photobucket and look up my username, Lake78
Old 07-22-2010, 09:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Price drop

215 with the peak detecting charger, 190 without it shipped anywhere in CONUS. Will come with a bill of sale, tracking number, and insurance on the package. My phone number is 251 644 8122. Feel free to call, if you live within 75 miles of Mobile, AL I will deliver the truck personally. SOmeone has to be interested.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Lake78
215 with the peak detecting charger, 190 without it shipped anywhere in CONUS. Will come with a bill of sale, tracking number, and insurance on the package. My phone number is 251 644 8122. Feel free to call, if you live within 75 miles of Mobile, AL I will deliver the truck personally. SOmeone has to be interested.
Hey post it on ebay it will sell faster. They are going to hate on you here because you have a rookie status. They did the same to me. I put it on ebay and my items sold the next day...
Old 11-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

This thread is 4 months old man! Did you dig it up from the 3500th page?