Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
AE RC10L2?? SuperSpeedway rolling chassis for sale/trade,come look. >

AE RC10L2?? SuperSpeedway rolling chassis for sale/trade,come look.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AE RC10L2?? SuperSpeedway rolling chassis for sale/trade,come look.

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2004, 08:52 AM
Tech Regular

Default AE RC10L2?? SuperSpeedway rolling chassis for sale/trade,come look.

Hello all,
I'm not too fimilar with the Pan Cars,however I do believe this is an RC10L2 with a Super Speedway chassis on it.
Its very fast,and hooks up awesome on carpet ovals,my son got 2nd last night with it actually.
The foams are in awesome shape,we never really ran it much,but when it was done racing I put the foams in a ziplock baggy so as they wont dry out,and this is why they are not mounted in the chassis pics.
The chassis has a anti rear sway bar,which IMO really improves rear grip and the chassis has its normal wear and tear on it but no real problems with it.
I know alot of guys are into the Rear ends of the cars,I assume this one is stock but I think it has a teflon rear axle,but not totally for sure,again I dont know much about these,I bought this for my son,but now hes racing TC with me so........
The bopdy is 1 race old and its a BoLink Oval 235mm body with Jackal graphics on the hood.
You dont get the servo/ESC/Receiver or motor with this car,its a straight rolling chassis only with body and foams.
We would like too trade for a Mini T only or sell for $125 shipped,I think thats a fair price,IMO,but I may be wrong because I don't know the value these cars hold.
LMK all,pics below \/

Old 07-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Tech Regular

OBO

Last edited by jtcfanof3; 07-05-2004 at 07:46 AM.
Old 07-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

I have 1 offer for $90,I will go as low as $100 and thats it!
I have too get back what I gave for the thing!!