Search

Nitro 4Tec 3.3 FS/FT

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Nitro 4Tec 3.3 FS/FT

Originally Posted by Stampedekid
Decided on-road wasn't for me. Got this a few weeks ago in a trade from ShadowZ24. I have a feeling the OWB is shot, it still starts just takes a while on the first one, after the first one it's good, I'll get video tomorrow after school. It has been running Byron's 20% through it, love this fuel and it runs great, will come tuned to my climate(50-60F). Comes with some Jaco Nitro Shoes that show some decent wear but it has been run, the bottom of the chassis already had significant wear when I got it, there is a pothole on my street that cause some others(I'm used to having a buggy just skim over it! LOL!) Recently picked up some other foams(I believe Jaco's too) and as you can tell, they have never been run on anything but carpet. If I can get to the LHS, I'll pick up a new air filter but it will be cleaned and oiled before sending otherwise. I'd prefer to trade but here's the price I'm asking. $210+shipping otherwise looking to trade for:
Ofna CRT.5(nitro only please)
Ofna Hyper 12ST(nitro only please)
Losi Mini LST2 with Exotek upgrade and servo etc..
really anything just offer, no 1/8 Buggies(already have one lol), no on-road, No stampede's(unless its a megapede styled one.) yeah that's all I can think of.

New wheels/tires on the left, Nitro Shoes on the left

Very little wear right?

Originally Posted by Stampedekid
Video of the issue. The second video I said it was pre-primed then I said it wasn't. IT was half primed then I realized I needed to get video, it does start relatively quickly after the first little..you know.

The scraping noise is the front bumper scraping the ground while turning, my street isn't really suitable for one of these, especially in this season.
Also looking for Duratrax Firehammer MT's(will add cash) or other things, really offer I'm open to anything, anything but on-road
Old 10-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Tech Regular

Pending trade..
Old 10-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Keeping it for now, fixing it then re-listing it. stay tuned. OR will let go for 200 shipped(USPS Priority with delivery confirmation, will need payment sent as a gift or 3% to cover paypal fees)