R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 10-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (75%+)
Default clocked mr ninja.28 rb modded os.28xz and more

link to rig pics!!! for sale or trade!! sexy rigs pics
Hey guys Im also willing to trade both of these trucks and everything that comes with them for a rtr mamba monster brushless monster truck or truggy complete with batteries and charger and all that good stuff. I will send first to a member with an outstanding reputation being that Im relatively new or whatever Finally got my money situtation under control so there is no real motivation for me to sell these but if someone wants to trade a nice truck or truggy thats BL and completely rtr then let me know. I need to see what this is about you guys! Ive never seen a BL tuck run before and I would love to own one after watching a few videos on youtube!

I have a clockworkracing mr ninja .28, has 2 gallons on it, it has a brand new rod, fresh pinch from ray, new bearings, and I have a few things to go along with it as well, I have 3 grp #5 plugs, 2 are new and one is used slightly. It has a new carb body on it, and the old one comes with it. I bought it from neo on here and I have yet to even start it. 200 shipped in the usa 230 shipped with a m2c 4 shoe flywheel.

Up next is a os.28xz that has been modded by RB mods, has his signature on the head and the bottom of the block. Bought it brand new unstarted with a truck. I have put 2 quarts through it for a heat cycle break in. It comes with 2 os #7's and one #8 plug. It has been treated very well, always cooled at BDC and ARO after use. Never seen top rpm's. Ran odonnels 30%, it is shimmed for 30% as well. Still needs to be broke in. 200 shipped OBO 240 shipped with a weighted m2c 4 shoe flywheel.

JP4 nickle plated pipe and manifold 50 shipped great shape

Dynamite 086 pipe and header 30 shipped great condition, only about 5 laps around the track, basically brand new for the most part and was never abused.

I also am willing to sell my two trucks if need be. I have a losi 8t 1.0 arr with a brand new flex chassis on it, stock everything else, diffs have been recently serviced, and it has a losi smart center diff thats basically brand new. 250+ shipping no engine but comes with a spektrum sr3000 receiver and dx2.0 that needs a new battery and battery cover. Will sell with your choice of the above engine/pipe combo and a m2c 4 shoe flywheel thats damned near brand new for 400 shipped.

Also have a losi muggy with proline big joes on losi 420's upgraded servos, jr650's for steering and a new throttle servo thats a jr 590 carbon fiber radio tray, upgraded metal diffs filled with silicone all the way around and HD cups. comes with a dx3.0 and receiver. 400 with choice of engine and pipe, or 250 without. Will come with a m2c weighted flywheel as well if bought with an engine. Its got the 15 degree carriers on it that cost 45usd, and new era steering knuckles that cost me 40. Plus its got captured hinge pins. Ive put around a grand into this truck and only ran it for one and half gallons of gas, never jumped, just ran in lots and on the street.

email me at phuckinnutz@yahoo.com for pics and info, give me a shout and Ill give you my number and we can talk, serious inquires only, paypal only, and shipping will be covered in usa, if outside, you pay...I will not ship without payment, no exceptions...

Here is a link to the rigs pics, they are in the same shape as these pics, but I can take more if interested.
sexy rigs pics

Last edited by cham; 10-13-2010 at 09:52 PM. Reason: added a few things
cham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Interested in the dynamite pipe, send me over some pics if possible... Thanks!
ah4449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
Tech Adept

click the link in the above post to see its current condition my friend
Old 10-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
Tech Adept

ttt
Old 10-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
Tech Adept

prices are obo btw, Im pretty open being that I really need money like yesterday lol
Old 10-13-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
Tech Adept

emails responded...

Hey guys Im also willing to trade both of these trucks and everything that comes with them for a rtr mamba monster brushless monster truck or truggy complete with batteries and charger and all that good stuff. I will send first to a member with an outstanding reputation being that Im relatively new or whatever Finally got my money situtation under control so there is no real motivation for me to sell these but if someone wants to trade a nice truck or truggy thats BL and completely rtr then let me know. I need to see what this is about you guys! Ive never seen a BL tuck run before and I would love to own one after watching a few videos on youtube!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #7
Tech Adept

emails answered

once again, I will trade both of these engines for a complete brushless system. ESC batteries motor and everything else!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Not familiar with the .28zx. Is it a rotostart or does it need a starter box?
StPete40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #9
Tech Adept

Default 086 PIPE

Just PM'ed and Email you for the 086 pipe!
arix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:03 PM   #10
Tech Adept

trucks are still for sale. New price of 275 shipped for each truck. Will not part out, looking to sell complete trucks arr...I need some christmas money really bad
Old 12-01-2010, 02:18 AM   #11
Tech Adept

btw I forgot to say that for 275 you will get a truck and your choice of engine and pipe combo... its an unbelieveable deal you guys, come and get it! These engines alone are worth almost a thousand brand new and modded...
Old 12-01-2010, 04:10 AM   #12
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

trade the moded ninja for 3 cell 5800 mah 35c battery and a 4 cell 5300 mah 35c?
swirlvike666 is offline   Reply With Quote