Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
losi 1.0T roller, custom painted body (3 other bodies aswell) or trade for radio! >

losi 1.0T roller, custom painted body (3 other bodies aswell) or trade for radio!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

losi 1.0T roller, custom painted body (3 other bodies aswell) or trade for radio!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (79%+)
Default losi 1.0T roller, custom painted body (3 other bodies aswell) or trade for radio!

hey i got this in a trade so i dont know a whole lot about it, i pulled the motor it came with so its just a roller, comes with gas tank and everything else still just no motor or servos. comes with 4 sets of wheels mounted (1 set of holeshots on black wheels, 2 chrime fighters on whites, 1 losi xtt on yellows) comes with a VERY nice custom painted body that i will sell seperately if interested(body is MINT and a concours winner forsure) also a clear in the package body with all stickers and mask's etc.. and 2 practice bodies in good shape. also spare front and rear shock tower, diff cases, links, diffs, etc almost enough to build a spare roller. radio tray and watnot isnt mounted its still in the package(got lazy) has some aluminum goodies like wing mounts etc... also new threaded shocks. very good shape and very nice roller to a good home. willing to ship it anywhere and possibly split shipping depending on our price. looking for around 250 maybe? will take offers and possible trades and please let me know if the price is a bit too steep this is the first truggy ive sold.. need to sell asap tho so let me see those offers i can take any pics you need also.

Old 10-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Tech Addict

motors not included sorry. buuut WILL trade for a nice radio and watnot so let me see wat you have for deals, preferably spektrum but id love a 3pk or maaaybe a m11 but i only want 2.4... thanks
Old 10-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Tech Addict

Morning bump all pms replied to. Wheels pending price lowered to 250 shipped or 200 shipped without the nice body.

Last edited by livetocrawl; 10-12-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:43 PM
mjd
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

so you sold the wheels and tires? Is there a set that comes with the truck? Do you still have the v-spek that was in the truck? How much with the 2050 pipe?
Old 10-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Tech Addict

The truggy will come with the wheels on it right now, good proline holeshots on black rims. Both motors and pipes sold a week or two ago sorry guys.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 10-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Tech Addict

pics of radio sent
Old 10-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Tech Addict

????????????????????? sorry i feel like a kid on xmas LOL!!