Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Hyper Mini St-e + Dx3s + 3 recievers + 3 5200mah Lipos for sale + extras!! >

Hyper Mini St-e + Dx3s + 3 recievers + 3 5200mah Lipos for sale + extras!!

Hyper Mini St-e + Dx3s + 3 recievers + 3 5200mah Lipos for sale + extras!!

Old 10-10-2010, 02:15 AM

Trader Rating: 8 (83%+)
Default Hyper Mini St-e + Dx3s + 3 recievers + 3 5200mah Lipos for sale + extras!!

Hey guys and girls.I am selling a Hobao Mini St-e with electronics ,3x 5200mah Lipo Batteries, spare parts and a Spektrum Dx3s controller (3 recievers).
Everything has only been used 3 times as I have realised I dont have time to run it anymore.

So People im asking $400aud + postage (for this price you cant go wrong)

Pictures are located at
http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/PA100110.jpg
http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/PA100107.jpg

Anyway here are all specifications-
The buggy:
-Threaded Aluminum Shocks
-Front CVA's
-Hard Anodized Chassis
-Front & Rear Anti Roll Bars
-Pivot Ball Suspension
-Front & Rear Center Differentials
-Aluminum Shock Towers
-CNC Motor Mount
-Extended Battery Tray
-High Impact Wing

Electronics-
Speed Control-Hobby wing 120amp
Motor- Hobby Wing 3.5t
Servo- Hobao h103

Specifications for controller:
Combining Spektrum’s industry-leading 2.4GHz DSM® technology with valuable telemetry features, the DX3S represents the most advanced sport-level DSM radio ever developed. RTR drivers and sport racers can add the safety of telemetry and monitor vital vehicle stats right from their transmitter, without any additional equipment. Keep your engine operating in the optimum temperature range, keep an eye on your battery voltage and check out just how fast your vehicle is running, all right from the large LCD readout of the DX3S. The DX3S is now compatible with the MR3000 and DSM2 surface receivers too.

Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.

* The typical telemetry range is 100–200 feet and will vary depending on the operating environment.

Key Features

Now compatible with the MR3000 3-channel marine receiver and DSM2 surface receivers, in addition to DSM surface receivers.
Integrated telemetry with graphically depicted gauges on transmitter (requires DSM telemetry compatible surface receiver)*
10-model memory
Includes free bonus SR300 3-channel DSM sport receiver
Monitor your engine or motor’s operating temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
Never let a low battery stop you in your tracks – the DX3S and integrated telemetry let you watch over your receiver pack’s voltage to keep you in the running
Keep tabs on your engine’s operating range-safe high-rev operation
Rolling selector user interface for fast, easy programming and setup
10-character model naming
3 grip sizes (small, medium, large)
Adjustable Frame Rate: 11 or 16.5ms
ModelMatch
Expert and standard modes
Digital trims
Throttle Punch
Steering dual rate
Travel adjust
Sub trims
Servo reverse
Exponential
3-timer functions
Aux/Steering channel mixing
Telemetry alerts
Buzzer adjustments - high, low & off
Screen contrast
Transmitter battery alert
Also there are 3 recievers for the controller.

The batteries have always been balanced charged and NO cells voltage have dropped.