Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Traxxas XL1 spec stampede body and tranny and wheels. HUGE 48p gearing setup. >

Traxxas XL1 spec stampede body and tranny and wheels. HUGE 48p gearing setup.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas XL1 spec stampede body and tranny and wheels. HUGE 48p gearing setup.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default Traxxas XL1 spec stampede body and tranny and wheels. HUGE 48p gearing setup.

I have the following for sale:
Traxxas stampede XL1 spec Body. Its never been run but shows some scuffing and scrapes from sitting around for so long. Literally, NO damage or cracks... just scuffs as pictured.
XL1 spec tranny and slipper. Needs slipper pads but is in perfect working condition. Just dirty. Has all plastic gears inside and mint bearings.
Stampede XL1 Silver wheels. Really nice condition. The face of the wheels are in excellent condition. The hexs are mint also. The back sides of the wheels are also in nice shape except one has a small chunk missing but it wont effect the use-ability of the wheels at all.
Ill take $50 for all this stuff shipped:

I also have this massive 48p gearing setup for traxxas vehicles. It includes 7 spurs (3X 86t in packages, 2X 83t in mint shape, 2X 76t in mint shape) and 13 pinions. 15t, 17t, 18t, 3X 19t, 2X 23t, 28t, 30t, 31t, 32t, 33t and 35t. All in an RPM pinion case. There is also a 16t thats brand new but the set screw threads are messed up. You may be able to fix it.. maybe not.
I want $50 shipped for this setup... it would cost over $70 to buy new.

Im open to reasonable offers on this stuff but I need to get reasonable money if if Im going to include shipping and acutally get any money for this stuff. If you buy more from me, i can give you a better deal. I accept paypal only and have excellent feedback on e-bay and on the traxxas forums.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Up, need this stuff gone.