R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 10-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Kyosho Stinger MKII - Vintage?

I was thinking about getting my old gas car out and get it running again but then I saw that it is now considered, "vintage". If it is important to anyone here and you would like to buy it send me an offer.

It needs a muffler gasket and a new air cleaner for it to be driven. Other than that it just needs cleaned up. The only thing missing is the drive belt to the front wheels. If I remember correctly it broke and I removed it so it is only rear wheel drive.

All of the tools associated with the car are in the box. There might even be a few extra replacement parts that I bought like the outer part of the clutch shown sitting on the hood in the photo.

I have some photos but the forum won't let me post them since this is my first post. Would somebody with photo and link privileges please post them for me?
EXPIOWA is offline   Reply With Quote