R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 09-30-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (79%+)
Send a message via MSN to livetocrawl
Default MINT OS VSPEC VZB .21 WITH PIPE!! 150$ shipped anywhere!!! need gone

hey guys, i bought this motor quite recently on impulse, i had our lhs properly and carefully break it in, i ran it about maybe a day or two to make sure everything is perfect and tuned in and then just today got the smack in the face that there tearing out our nitro track so no nitro for me next season i Gaurantee this engine to run very strong and last. very minimal use on the motor and pipe (pipe seen a tiny bit more use but is still mint aswell) not even a scratch or scuff on the head of the motor and internals are even nicer can take any pictures you want, this motor is coming from canada but im willing to ship anywhere your heart desires!!. id REALLY like to see 200 $ for this mint motor/ pipe and clutch. forgot to mention the pipe lol, pipe is a os pipe in very good shape no scratchs or dings or dents! please no low balls but offers are very welcome as i need it gone farely quick to buy onroad stuff. now for the part youve all been waiting for ! YES i will take trades ! lol ONLY trades will be, good lipo charger, lipos, servos, good brushless motors and esc's, good rx and tx, pt's, good pit bags, tools! i may take other stuff so shoot me an offer, im into pretty much everything rc, just NOT NITRO anymore. especially need good radio, lipo charger, lipos, pit bag everything else ive listed i could use but dont need as bad. let me know what ya got !

More pictures than you guys can even handle

Last edited by livetocrawl; 10-02-2010 at 08:33 AM.
livetocrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #2
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

pm sent
inferno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:42 PM   #3
Tech Addict

All pms replied to
Old 10-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
Tech Addict

Shipping included anywhere, 180 shipped today special! For trades I'd really like to see a good radio, spektrum, 3 or 4pk, m11? Let me know what you got, I have spektrum recievers so a nice spektrum radio and maybe a reciever would do the trick!
Old 10-02-2010, 08:31 AM   #5
Tech Addict

Exclamation

Things came up and I absolutely need this motor gone before Monday, I'm dropping it right down to $150 shipped ANYWHERE give me offers tho I really need it gone and if you caught me at the right time is Probly drop lower so don't be afraid to ask